Chapter 1

Here it is early for you guys! I hope you enjoy this especially long chappie and I will try to update every Tuesday.

Chapter 1

"From the moment I met you, everythin' changed

I knew I had to get you

Whatever the pain

I had to take you and make you mine."

-One Direction

Harry

"I'm going to go say hi to Perrie," Zayn said for the millionth time since he met her a year or so back.

"Yeah. That's new," I said snarkily.

He smirked and ran off to find his blond maiden. Or is she a maiden? Hmm. . .

Liam sighed, "So where you headed?"

"I'm looking for Dorothy."

He frowned and shook his head. "You do realize her name is Dory, right?"

I snorted. "Dory? I could deal with Dorothy, but Dory? Isn't that the name of a fish?" I shook my head in disappointment, but then smiled widely when I saw her. "But, hey. She's a great kisser with killer legs it would seem." I turned to him and winked before coming up to her locker. Her blue eyes looked at me and blinked. I smiled and she seemed to melt before me.

"Hey, Harry."

"Hey, Dory." I mentally cheered. Yes! Score 1 for remembering her name.

Her smiling lips pressed against mine and I pushed her against the locker. Her fingers swept through my hair while mine groped her bum. I pulled myself away and smiled alluringly before taking her hand and leading her to a dark corner I call "The Make Out" because this was my make out spot that everyone seems to pass by without notice. We resumed our make out and I opened one eye without reason and became intrigued in what I saw.

A girl I somehow didn't seem to remember. i wondered if she went here as I took in her features. Light brown hair. A glossy, thick cascade of hair. And brown wasn't even the right word. Was it. . . Hazel? Coppery maybe. . .? And of course her outstanding outfit. Her capris were a bit higher than most with extra buttons and a short black T-shirt I couldn't see the front of from this angle. The thick, square rimmed eye glasses sat on the bridge of her nose and it was hard not to notice how nicely those capris showed off her legs.

I pushed Dory away and she frowned. "What?" she panted.

"Who's that girl?" I asked pointing to the petite, interestingly fashioned, female.

Dory's frown deepened as she followed my finger and her look got annoyed. She rolled her eyes and sighed. "I don't know. Maybe she's new," she shrugged before smiling and leaning in for another kiss. I backed away and mumbled something that vaguely sounded like, "Hold on a second," watching the unknown girl intently.Her brow frowned and she looked over at where I was and her eyes widened and she she ducked her head, turning the dial on her lock furiously. I smiled. "Be right back.

When I tapped on the girl's shoulder she turned around with wide eyes.

Good.

Jade

What the hell? What the hell, what the Hell, what the Hell, what. The. Hell? That was all that raced through my mind from the time I saw Harry the flirty player of the Fantastic Five looking at me, yes me, to the time I felt his finger lightly tapping my shoulder and I turned around to come face to chest with freaking Harry Styles!