Chapter 5

This is in fact NOT edited, lol. Song for the chapter Kiss Me by the lovely Ed Sheeran (shout out to the Sheerios!) I'm sure the song title has gotten your attention ;)

Enjoy and I'll come back to edit this . . . probably close to never. Be a Doll and comment my mistakes (if it's like bothering you?)? please? Okay, I'll shut up now. :P

Chapter 5

I hung my head low, trying my best not to attract attention until I found him. I swallowed and avoided eye contact with my gaze averted to the floor. I looked up hesitantly when I saw the familiar tattered sneaked with MJ written on it in bold writing. I couldn't help but grin at the meaning behind it and looked up into his sea green eyes that I absolutely loved.

"Hi," I said coyly.

He chuckled and then threw his arm over my shoulder. "Jade, shy as always."

I chuckled myself, because he was in fact the only friend I'd ever had, especially since my mum divorced my father and remarried a man with a daughter that went out of her way to make me look terrible. "Well, not everyone can be Mr. Everywhere like you are."

"Then be my Mrs. Everywhere, hmm?"

The words made my heart flutter and I dazedly shook my head. "Thank you for the honor of the offer, but I'm already Miss Wallflower, remember?"

He sighed. "That's only your surname. I can change that."

I smiled and shook my head. "Nice try, but it'll take more than that for me to get out of my shell."

"Then I guess I'll have to spend the rest of my being figuring out what that may be."

I rubbed my eyes and continued to shuffle towards my locker. No sleep what so ever for jade last night after that stupid memory dream. What did it even mean? Why was my subconscious suddenly falling back off the Mac wagon?

Hm. Mac is kind of a funny name . . .

I snickered to myself.

"Woah. You do not look so hot, love."

I looked up and saw the famous Trio and just yawned tiredly. "Wasn't aware I ever do."

"Aww. Come on, let's fix her up."

"Wait what?" That sure woke me up as my eyes widened and my spine straightened in anxiety.

"Ooh! Yeah! Come on, Jade!" Leigh Ann exclaimed, going for my elbow. They began to drag me, much to my protests and wailing.

They put me in front of the mirror of the bathroom.

"Today, after school, we are taking you shopping, Missy," Perrie said as she pulled something out of her backpack. My eyes widened and I gasped as I realized what contents it held in it.

"No!" I turned and tried to rush out of the bathroom.

"It's nothing but a little concealer, love. Not a knife," Perrie defended as I was practically held down by Leigh Anne and Jesy with a firm grimace on my face.

I bit my lip as she began to place some on her fingertips. She placed it on my wrist and pursed her lips. "You're more Jesy's color. Jesy?" Perrie put expectant blue eyes onto Jesy.

"No problem," Jesy shrugged before pulling her own foundation and concealer crap out, taking my glasses off causing me to blink profusely at the shift in my sight.

They were going to put that on my face! No! I don't want it! I pouted childishly inside my head. Obviously, I'm definitely far from being your typical girl since makeup gives me gooseflesh just at mere the thought of it.