Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Jade

“Sorry! I’m so sorry ‘m late! I- I got held up!”

My head lifted and caught a glimpse of Mr. Payne. Hmm. That’s a nice last name . . .

The teacher in front of me everyone knew had a certain liking to Liam that came to everybody naturally towards the boy. Liam Payne. He was absolutely adorable. Cute as a button really.

“Mr. Payne, take a seat, I’m letting you off this one time,” she said nodding firmly.

I smirked. This one time. Haha.

As I was laughing quietly to myself my eyes looked through my heavy glasses and I saw Liam. He smiled his heart melting smile at me and asked sheepishly, “May I sit here?”

Everyone stared at us. Is it just me or did the entire lecture Mrs. Banina (yes, that sadly is her real name) was harshly spitting at us, stop?

The looks on everyone’s faces ranged from shocked to envious. Well, it’s not like I waved a flag or anything to get him over me! I thought at the people glaring at me like I was . . .  deserving of getting glared at.

I knew I just couldn’t deny him in front of the entire class. Plus . . . I mean, when he’s looking at me with those big brown eyes, the really gorgeous ones that were hooded by his bro- Wait, what the hell am I saying? I cant be thinking this!

Anyways, saying no seemed a bit hard at this position. And angle in which I could see his puppy dog face.

“Um, yeah.” My eyes flitted to look back down at my notebook I’d been scrawling notes on.

He sat down and the lesson continued. I bit my lip. This entire day becomes even more so dreamy every single minute that passed here at school. Going home will be fun. Getting away from everybody and . . . damn it, I have that tutoring session with the curly haired player. Ugh.

I sighed angrily, clenching my jaw.

“I’m sorry, Ms. Thirlwall. Is there a problem?”

I lifted my head and the frown in my brow smoothed into one of shock. For a small moment I blinked at the teacher before me, but then I saw the smirks and gave her an apologetic smile.

“Actually, yes in fact there is. But it is in my personal life and I am very apologetic about interrupting your very educational lesson. I can let out my personal anger later on in solitude where it won’t disturb anyone else." I nodded and shrugged sheepishly going for an embarrassed and innocent look whilst on the inside I was smirking at the shocked expressions I was getting.

I've said I was anti-social and that's true. I can't really hold up a good conversation unless it’s with an adult really. I was raised with a very polite family and ever since I've lost attention, dictionaries have broadened my vocabulary and now it was much more refined.