Chapter 12

Chapter 12

The pros and cons of dating Gavin...

I sighed. I’ve been puzzling over all of this for so long because the truth is I couldn't think of one thing for either. There would be nothing bad I know of if I dated him, but at the same time I didn't really know much about him. Except that he was a nice person from what I'd seen so far and was extremely adorable.

I covered my eyes with my fingers. I grumbled unhappily. Why? All because one stupid boy decided to harass an innocent girl on one fateful morning.

Thanks a lot, Styles.

I glanced at the clock. It was five in the afternoon so that meant dinner was being served soon. I'm not quite sure how to feel about that. I was definitely really hungry, but I might run into Gavin out there.

Or Harry.

Or maybe even one of those scary bitches from earlier.

I grimaced at the thought of all those possibilities.

I sighed again with more frustration. I set my pen down and my eyes trailed across the room.

"Perhaps you could keep a journal to write about your proble-"

"I don't have. Any problems!"

I came back to reality and looked away from the blank composition notebook. I scoffed at the memory.

"Problems," I muttered bitterly. "Yeah. Because I was the one with the problems. Well, all of you can go straight to he-"

A knock on my door made me cut off from what I was saying. I sighed and walked towards the door, scared of what I might see.

I peeked out and saw three familiar girls.

Leigh Anne held up a paper bag. "We brought food."

I smiled and opened the door invitingly. "What are you guys doing here?"

They stepped inside and I closed the door.

"We can put two and two together, Jade," Jesy said.

"The not seeing you at lunch..."

"The silence in music..."

"And the undeniable tension between you and Haz. What's going on between the two of you anyway?" Perrie asked.

I opened the bag and mumbled, "He's a perv that has an obscene obsession with me."