Chapter 15

Video on the side will take you home. ------------------------->>>>

Chapter 15

"We're performing today!" Jesy squealed.

I beat my fist in the air lamely in mock excitement. "Yay."

She rolled her eyes at me as the other two just snickered. Leigh smirked. "We'll be great."

"I know. You picked the perfect song, Jadey bird!" Perrie encouraged.

I winced. "Please. Never call me that again," I begged practically.

She giggled with the other girls and then our table was approached by five guys.

"Hello, ladies," Louis greeted. "Have you four been avoiding us?" he asked.

I chuckled. I admit I like Louis's fun behavior though I usually have no patience with such immature people.

"Of course not, Louis, why would you think that?" Leigh asked in exaggerated innocence and confusion.

"Because you've been gone. We've all missed you," he smirked.

"Well, Louis, we're back," I spoke.

"So what are you girls performing?" Zayn asked.

"I'm Like a Bird," Perrie answered.

"A gorgeous bird," I heard him whisper, causing Perrie to blush. I rolled my eyes at their sappiness.

"And how bout you five?" Jesy questioned.

"Viva La Vida by Coldplay," Harry answered.

I smiled. "I lo-"

I silenced when his eyes trained on me. I couldn't help but feel that this was a trap. Did he know I was a Coldplay fan? Was he luring me in for the complement?

I licked my lips. "I listen to Coldplay sometimes. That's a cool song to choose," I nodded casually.

He smirked. "Very."

~*~

I giggled as the performance ended. One Direction had just finished performing their song after us and we were the last ones. I was smiling so badly because Niall was just so adorable during his performance. I don't think there was one second in the song he wasn't smiling.

When they got off stage I clapped and hugged him. "Yay! Niall, I swear you will be the death of me," I giggled at his adorableness.

"We don't get congrats hugs?" Liam asked.

I wrapped my arms around Niall more securely and stuck my tongue out at him. "Nope. All for my Nialler."

He scowled causing me to laugh and let go of Ni to give Liam his own hug.

He smiled and hugged me back and I laughed. I turned around and asked, "Anyone else?"

I was suddenly in a group hug, but it was the person clinging onto me in the center.

"You were great, Sweetheart," he whispered into my ear.

I looked up and met his green eyes. He always makes me feel so small when I'm not wearing those damned heels. I nodded. "You too, Haz." I blushed as he smirked, realizing I had just called him by his nickname. As if we were friends. Were we friends? I wouldn't say so, he's too annoying.

The hug ended and he kept looking in my eyes as he hesitantly unwrapped his arms from around me.

"Stay, sweet, love."