Chapter 19

Chapter 19

It feels so surreal. Recently I haven't been hanging too much around the boys of the new group "One Direction." Word got out about their new group and now girls in the school are being brainwashed one by one. I only really talk to Liam and Niall, mainly because we gave classes together and they're really nice lads. I'm still with my group though and Marcel.

Oh and did I mention that Gavin and I are officially dating, now?

Yeah. It's been that way nearly a month now and he was even my first kiss and everything. At the current moment life seems sweet which I like.

But today was the beginning of all that going straight to hell.

~*~

It was a normal day procedure. Nothing out of nowhere was happening.

I had dreamt about biscuits and clam chowder strange enough, but I'd had stranger dreams beforehand.

When I woke up I think part of me knew it would be a bad day because I was already in a pissy mood.

I grumbled as I realized not only was I awake but I had to go to school. And I'm sure you know disliking school was un-Jade-like. Unobvious sign number one.

I sighed and rubbed my eyes. I then began to mumble to myself about the dread of sunlight as I walked towards my closet. I knew the girls would be over here any minute because they still feel the need to guide me through my style and I think they also do it just to annoy me, but also because they're my best friends.

It feels so weird to say that in a plural form.

I turned my radio on so I could hear what they decided to play. The song that came on was called "Bad Day."

Unobvious sign number two.

I frowned and changed the station, coming across the latest single from The Wanted. I smiled and found myself humming to the lyrics quietly.

"I'm glad you came," I sang the one line in the song I caught on to. I soon began to notice just how repetitive this song was so I changed it again. This time it was The Beatles which I absolutely loved.

I giggled as the familiar song was playing. "Here comes the sun, doo da doo doom."

"Love, love, love!" Perrie randomly sang as she barged into my room. She had made herself a key so she could get in whenever she wanted, and yes it is as creepy as it sounded.

"I trust you've found something to wear?" Leigh Anne questioned.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah." I showed them my simple Coca-Cola shirt and then a pair of dark denim high waisted shorts with biker shorts underneath.

"Not too bad," Jesy shrugged.

"Gee, thanks," I found myself saying wryly.

"Okay, well we need to figure out what we're singing this week!" Perrie said.

"How about we try to write an original song?" Leigh asked. "Rumour has it that the boys are."

"Who wrote it?" Jesy asked.

Leigh made a face. "I don't know? All of them?" She then made herself comfortable in my bed.

I scowled and then said, "Well we can arrange to write later."

"Where?" Perrie asked.

I thought for a moment and then went towards my desk to pick up my song book when I stubbed my toe on the bed.