Chapter 28

*not properly edited. Sorry*

Chapter 28

Harry

I couldn’t believe it. After all this time, after I had basically given up, here she was in my arms at peace just as I was. She was slowly falling asleep and in my mind I was losing it. Would it take away some of my masculinity if I admitted how much I was enjoying this cuddling?

Nah.

I smiled down at her. I remembered the closet and couldn’t help but think of all that had happened since that first day when I ditched Dory to harass an innocent girl at her locker. I even remember how genuinely terrified she had seemed at the sight and contact of me.

The days.

I inhaled deeply and exhaled. She frowned and just readjusted her head, so her face was buried in my chest. I guess she was bored by The Teletubbies.

I sat my head back against the edge of my bed. My head fell to the side. It had been a while since I had last had a girl this close to me without any sexual intentions. I was then thinking of Rachel. I hope she is finally able to say goodbye, but I hope even more that she will become the girl I had fallen for. The girl that had loved me right back- not the girl who put Cordelia in the hospital or- or cheated on me. As I glanced back down at Jade I realized how alike we were. We’d both been wronged in previous relationships so had closed off hearts towards most people. It couldn’t be a coincidence that the people we did let through were the friends we had in common. A work of fate, maybe, right?

I wrapped an arm around her and then closed my eyes.

I enjoyed this.

Cordelia

My head was feeling better- Jesus must be real. I wasn’t sure where Jade was and for all I know she still was staying with Perrie. It could be because she still slightly resents me for getting her kicked out of her own family or she just naturally prefers being with Perrie, but either way I was bored and so here I was watching Tangled in my room.

Judge me all you want, but it’s a fucking adorable movie.

“Frying pans- who knew?”

I giggled. There was a knock on my door so I looked up and put a few more bits of popcorn in my mouth before standing up to answer. When I stood I got this funny feeling. Woah. Is my pregnancy finally catching up? I shook my head and went towards the rattling door. I called, “Coming!”

Translation: stop knocking before you wake up my pet dragon.

(A/N: Okay, I just want to say how much I love the mind of Cordelia even though its basically mine and I created it. :D)

I grabbed the knob and opened the door. Who I saw shocked me.

“Mr. Thirlwall,” I sighed. I smiled and then I hugged him. “It’s so good to see you!” I said. “It’s been years!” I laughed.

He chuckled. “Yes, it has. May I ask where your sister is?”

I shrugged. “She might be at Perrie’s.”

He frowned. “Are you okay? I heard about what happened earlier.”

I shook my head and waved my hand. “It’s cool.”

“And . . .” He looked around the hall. “The baby. The baby’s alright isn’t it?” His brown eyes were concerned as I nodded.

“She’s fine,” I grinned.

His head leaned forward in shock, his lips beginning to form a smile. “It’s a girl?” he asked.

I shrugged. “We aren’t 100% sure, but it looks like it at the moment!” I squealed.