Chapter 10

*Edited kinda*

Chapter 10

Green. That was all I dreamt about. Not only that, but the sincerity and depth in the green color.

Harry had already wiggled himself into my mind. I brushed my now red hair blankly. I still couldn't wrap my head around the way Harry was acting last night. All genuine and caring. Why can't he just be a jerk 24/7? That would be so much easier.

I sighed and heard knocking on my door and right away knew it was the girls.

I trudged to the door and swung it open. "I'm awake I'm a-" The rest of the word froze on my tongue at the sight of a very tall, very male person. "Gavin," I breathed.

"Hi Jade," he smiled adorably.

I watched him carefully, wondering what he was doing here at my room. In fact how’d he even know about it?

“Uh, I just- I was- I mean . . .”

I raised my eyebrows and waited for his answer but his hand came up to his neck and then he blushed. “Um, I’ll ask you about it later,” he mumbled before turning around and stalking off.

I just watched as he walked away with an evident frown in my brow while my lips pursed in confusion. What was that all about? He certainly never struck me as an awkward person. Americans.

“Who was that?”

My head turned to my right and saw the three girls, all of them watching after Gavin.

I shrugged. “Gavin. He’s uh . . .” What was he? “A friend, I guess.”

“That is one fiiinnnee friend,” Leigh Anne drawled in an American accent.

We all snickered whilst I blushed. “Well, friends might be a stretch since we’ve had about a total of three conversations.”

“Boys out of the way, we need to get you dressed.”

I rolled my eyes and blew out a deep breath, causing my bangs to flare into the air. “Here we go, then,” I murmured unhappily.

~*~

I wrinkled my nose. “As soon as this little experiment is over, I am soo never wearing these stupid contacts again,” I complained.

The girls laughed at me and I scrunched up my face. I certainly didn’t find my optical pain humoring.

“I think I might dye my hair.”

I looked to Perrie and my eyebrows rose. “Really?”

She shrugged. “Maybe just a simple dye for more of a pale color, ya know? The almost literal white hair,” she nodded.

I thought up an image of that and nodded in agreement. “Sounds good to me.”

Perrie smiled and Leigh Anne and Jesy nodded in agreement.

We stepped into the cafeteria and this time I didn’t let the eyes disturb me. My outfit today was a pair of jeans and a floral crop top with a tank top underneath.

I wasn’t too into the floral stuff, that’s more for Perrie, but I was in a rush this morning.

I sat at the table I had become acquainted with in the past week or so and of course was next to Niall.

“How’s it hanging, Ni?” I asked teasingly.

“Cool. How ‘bout you Jay Yay?” he retorted.

“I’m doing wonderfully,” I smiled.

It faltered as I felt as though someone was watching me. My eyes barely looked up to see the same green eyes of my dreams looking at me. I looked away quickly. I didn’t feel like talking to him but I knew that I’d have to speak with him later on anyways.

That Wallflower (A One Direction/ Little Mix fan fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें