Author's/ Apology Note *not edited so don't read if you're unedite phobic* :D

Okay, so I probably should've told you this before but I usually tend to take small breaks once Chapter 15 happens. And I am not lying, I did the same with TODE, just read the chapter's A/N and you'll see that that time I actually remembered to tell the readers :$ So this is also an apology note.

with that aside I have kind of reached a bit of writers block.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????!!!!!!!!???????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????

Please help? Comment some ideas or even message me. I have a couple ideas but what do you guys want to see happen? I mean other than harry and Jade finally getting together, hee hee. so I think I might not update till break so I can et my poop together *le sigh*

BTW: this was written without editing help and I'm just being lazy so I won't go back and edit it. so don't' freak about tiny things. god forbid I don't capitalize the beginning of every sentence.

I'll be back!

and until then why don't you go over to one of my other stories to distract yourself . . .? Pretty :D Pretty :D Pretty :D Please :D

I would be endlessly grateful.

Wonderwall- Zombie apocalypse- Harry Styles- Some what twisted (not gonna lie)

The One Direction Experience- cliché adoption tale- but not tooo cliché :D :D

oh and I update that one maybe just a bit more often.

Believe (c. s.)- a Jarry faerie tale- please raise some hype about this so I might update more quickly

A Billion Hearts- slow updates- Just Can't Let Her Go inspired- Harry Styles- you know you want to read it

The Beauty Within (c.s.)- I'm going to be posting this soon- Zerrie fan fiction :D :D :D

I'll stop now, I'm probably annoying you. please don't be quiet. IDEAS, I NEED MARVELLOUS IDEAS HERE PEOPLE? Wait, did I spell that correctly. oh whatever.

remember this has not been edited. but I still love you, so I might  . . . no that's a false promise I don't' think I'll be editing this note. but I STILL LOVE YOU! that counts for something right?

And I am 13 with grades going straight to hell. >:(

I swear, I just loose the homework but I do it.

:D :D :D

you believe me right?

so I'll be ending this right here because I am getting so off topic and at this point this is all becoming irrelevant. sorry. I do that sometimes.

okay, good bye now!

- Angie Bear wo has finally ended this too damn long note for the sake of humanity and her Bears who she loves very much :D :D