Chapter 6

*unedited, but finished in a way, I guess*

Chapter 6

"What did you do to her?"

"Who's to say I even did anything to her?"

"Okay. Fine. I was just messing around and she passed out in the closet."

"Oh my God, Harry. You're such an idiot! She’s fucking claustrophobic you dumb..."

My mind slipped away once again pulling me asleep.

~*~

Harry

Her eyes shut, rolling back before she collapsed in my arms. Wow. I’ve never affected a girl that badly. I held tightly onto her as she seemed to pass out.

“Well, shit” I cursed. I sighed and couldn’t help but admire Jade’s features.

Her face was heart shaped adorably with cheekbones that I always found myself wanting to brush lightly. Even with her eyes closed and hooded by glasses, they still managed to be beautiful and find a way of sneaking into my own sight. As her hair fell it brushed my arms and it was so soft and-

Oh, dear lord I sound like an obsessive stalker.

Or even worse a love sick fool.

I cringed at the thought of going down that road again. I sighed and picked her up, carrying her to the nurse’s office. As I was going there with just my luck a blonde boy pops up out of nowhere.

Niall’s eyes widened and then as if on cue before he could say anything another person popped up.

Liam gaped and then accused, "What did you do to her?"

"Who's to say I even did anything to her?" I asked, slightly offended, though since I knew the reputation I made for myself wasn’t too great. He gave me this look and I rolled my eyes. "Okay. Fine. I was just messing around and she passed out in the closet."

"Oh my God, Harry. You're such an idiot! She’s fucking claustrophobic you dumbass!” Niall exclaimed.

I raised an eyebrow. “How do you know this?”

Liam had the same questioning look I did.

Niall blushed. “Uh, she told me the other day when I was talking to her.”

I shook my head with the smirk. Guess I’m not the only one to fancy her . . .

Wait. No, I don’t fancy her.

“Well, where are you taking her?” Liam asked.

“The nurse’s office, obviously,” I said.

“Oh.”

“Why? Did you expect me to say to my room or something?”

“I actually was hoping you wouldn’t.’

I chuckled. “Yeah, well, do you two want to come with me?”

I wasn’t at all shocked when they both nodded, “Yeah!” and then tried to shrug it off casually with more laid back answers that sounded like, “Sure” and “Cool with me.”

I sighed. Looks like both of them have a Jade thing going on. I stepped into the nurse’s office and was relieved to see her there.

“Um, excuse me?”

She looked up and at first her expression was only shocked and then her eyes narrowed. At first I didn’t know why the atmosphere became hostile but then I looked down at a passed out Jade and us three boys.