Library; Meeting

Alex-

My alarm sounds, my body telling me to just sink further into the confines of my covers; my mind telling me that I need to get up to get to work on time. I lift my face from my pillow, my eyes fixing onto the red numbers on my clock; 6:15. I force myself from my bed, trudging into my bathroom and flicking on the lights. I look at myself in the mirror, my blue eyes dull, my dark brown hair in tangles.

After fixing myself up, putting on makeup, slipping on clothes, and scarfing down breakfast I leave my apartment. I walk down the hallway, my gaze lingering on the two doors across from my own; the apartments that my new neighbors had moved into. I listen to the sound of my flats click with each step I take; echoing throughout the quiet hallway. The walk to work is short, just to the public library around the corner. Of course I work at a book store, what else? I enter the doors, the ring of the bell a familiar noise to me.

Harry-

I hear a loud sound from outside my bedroom, my head snapping up from my comfortable pillow. I prop myself up on my elbows as I hear laughing; now realizing that the boys must be here. Louis, Niall and I are sharing this apartment, while Zayn and Liam are just the door down from us. I let my feet fall from the bed, the bottom of my feet connecting to the rough carpet of my bedroom floor. The downs to this apartment is that it's not very homely. I don't bother on slipping joggers on over my boxers, or even putting a shirt on. They've seen me naked so....who the hell cares. I open my bedroom door, giving the boys a quizzical look as they all break their gaze away from something on the kitchen floor to look at me.

"What was that noise?" I sleepily chuckle.

"The oven door fell off..." Niall says, bursting into laughter.

The rest of the boys laugh along with him, me just wandering how it happened.

"Well you see..." Louis starts to explain.

"I...I don't even want to know." I wave him off, walking into the living room.

*******

"Guys!" I shout as I lean through the door frame, waiting for the lazy asses to get their stuff together.

"My stomach is begging for food!" I urge them further.

They all bustle out of their rooms, Liam and Zayn coming from their apartment.

"God Hazz, we could hear you from all the way in there." He laughs, elbowing me.

We all start to walk down the hallway for a late lunch. We tried to make breakfast which just turned into a crappy plate of waffles that tasted horrible.

As we are about to reach the staircase that leads down, we hear someone walking up. Before we even take a step onto the stairs a girl rounds the corner, her gaze focused on the floor as she takes the stairs two at a time.

Her light brown hair bounces with each step she takes. She comes to a halt as she reaches the top step, her baby blue eyes falling upon us. Freckles are speckled across her nose and cheekbones, her lips pull into a small smile, and I wait for her to say something. But that's when I remember; she doesn't speak.

I hear Liam clear his throat, "You must be our neighbor!" He chirps. She nods her head, her smile more friendly than before.

"I'm Louis." Lou speaks up, standing on his toes to see over Zayn's head who blocks his view.

Niall and Zayn introduce themselves next. "And I'm Harry." I smile, reaching out my hand for hers; the only person who had done the action.

Her smile grows wider as she leans forward, shaking my hand. I notice a dimple that indents only on her right upper cheek.

"We were just about to go to lunch, want to join?" Liam asks her.

And for some reason I'd hoped she'd say yes. Strands of hair slowly fall into the sides of her face as she shakes her head softly, reaching into her bag to pull out a book; wriggling it for us to see.

"Oh I see. You want to read. I've read that before! Three times actually." I speak up, as I see the copy of Adeline Falling Star in her hand.

What can I say, having a sister leads you to do some stuff. The boys snicker from behind me, the girls smile only growing wide. She stuffs the book back into her bad, lifting her fingers to show me the numbers eight.

"You read it eight times? You just had to one up me huh?" I smirk.

She giggles, taking the last step to reach flat ground, giving us a small wave as she walks passed all of us. We all wave back, turning to look at eachother after she enters her apartment.

Authors note: Hey bbys! I hope you like it, can you spread this story around to help it get 100 reads? Thanks! VOTE AND COMMENT!