Girl Talk; Bravery

Harry-

After laying with Alex for a while longer it had came time to get ready for going out with Louis and Eleanor. She had fallen asleep next to me so I had awoken her, prying her from her sleep by running my finger over her top lip and chuckling when she scrunched up her nose and lifted her hands to rub at her eyes tiredly. I told her I needed to go get ready and she had nodded her head, getting up from the couch to get ready herself. And now I walk through her door to come pick her up, peeking around the corner into her kitchen to find it empty after not seeing her in the living room.

I begin to walk into her room, turning away quickly from the opened door as I see her standing beside her bed, pulling her shirt over her head with her back facing me. I walk away as quietly as possible before sitting down on her couch to wait, picking at my fingernail, feeling shitty for some reason. I freaked her out earlier while kissing on top of asking her if she would ever talk to me, and now walk in on her changing? Without her even knowing.

I look over my shoulder when I hear her shut her bedroom door, taking in what she's wearing. She's in what she usually wears, but she still seems to take my breath away each and every day. She's in jeans, a v-neck Tshirt and simple convers. A black sweater is hanging over her arm as well as a scarf.

"Ready?" I smile. She nods her head and doesn't seem to mind at all that I had been waiting for her in her living room.

~~~~

"You guys really haven't slept together yet?" Louis questions me, looking at me with almost shock covered over every feature of his face.

"No. Why does it matter?" I defend. He shrugs his shoulders and I look ahead of us to El and Alex who walk ahead of us in the movie ticket line.

"It doesn't. I'm just surprised, I guess." He tells me.

"You've at least made out right?" He exasperates.

"God Lou yes." I laugh.

"Have you touched her-"

"Louis!!" I laugh loudly, cutting off his sentence. The girls look over their shoulders at us due to curiosity as Louis shrugs his shoulders nonchalantly.

"She hasn't even done it yet has she?" He asks me quietly.

"No, she hasn't." I tell him, shoving my hands into my pockets.

"But maybe that's something that I like about her." I defend her, looking to Louis.

"I'm not saying that's a bad thing mate, I was just wondering." He tells me. I brush off the annoyance towards him easily, and walk a little bit faster to be able to outstretch my arm and take a hold of Alex's hand.

Alex-

On the drive to the movie theater El and I sat in the back seat of the car so we could 'talk' as she said. Which means passing my phone back and forth and talking in my notes. I didn't mind though because I do miss talking to her, or talking to girls in general I could say. It's when she asked me what's wrong with me that I was surprised, because I didn't even know how she could tell. I thought I was hiding it well, but I guess she can just see through it.

'Harry and I were fooling around earlier and I kinda freaked out and made him stop'

I bite my lip in anticipation after passing the phone over, feeling embarrassed as she read it over quickly and began typing.

'Whyd you make him stop?'

When I read it and thought about my answer, I wasn't sure if I wanted to tell her. Not that I think she will make fun of me or anything, but because maybe it will only make me more anxious about the whole sexual thing. But maybe it's what I need, to actually get advice from someone who has done these things.