So Easy To Get To; Teasing

Song of the chapter-

Heartbeat by The Fray

How Long Will I Love You by Ellie Goulding

Strong by One Direction

Better Than Words by One Direction

Mature content (again) hehe

Alex-

March

"Just stay for a little while longer." Harrys hums against the skin of my abdomen, his cheek pressing against the skin, warm from his affection.

"I have to meet El in a while, and I have to take a shower, Harry." I speak, although my body does no movements to get out of my apartment bed.

"No you don't." His strong arms wrap around my waist, his breath tickling at the skin of my stomach, his head resting just beneath my breasts, his feet most likely dangling off the bed because of his long, leans limbs.

"And you have work in an hour." I try again to probe both myself and Harry from bed, but the warm sheets and his soft but calloused hands against my skin is more than enough to make me want to stay.

"Eleanor can wait, and you know what, so can work." He murmurs, making me sigh in appreciation and contentment as his palm runs over my side, down my hip, across the fabric of my underwear, and down to the top of my thigh before going back up.

"If you wan't there to be a wedding in ten days, then I suggest I get out of bed soon." I try once again, and yet, his hands, and all together, just him, convince me to not make a move again to leave.

His lips brush affection to the flesh of my stomach, making small goosebumps rise as he talks along with the gestures.

"I could care less where we get married, as long as we do. I would elope even, what do you say?" I know he's smiling, but can't see it as he presses his curved lips to my skin, trailing up and up until passing up my covered chest, kissing the exposed tops of my breasts.

"I've gone through too much damn planning with Eleanor to elope, are you kidding me." I manage to reply, my fingers tracing his toned but not-too-toned bicep on his right arm which holds himself up by his elbow, while his other traces circles on my hips, his lips doing simple but torturous things.

He laughs at my answer, and it rumbles against my heated neck as he pays close attention to it.

"You know, your words are really backfiring on you. How many times have you said you gotta go?" Harry asks, although he is still kissing my neck and jaw.

"I don't- I- then stop giving me a reason to stay."

Harry chuckles amusedly, almost arrogantly, taking pleasure in knowing that he can make me be unable to speak a coherent sentence due to his tender care to my body.

"Fine, go then, I'm not stopping you anymore."

"You're being a jack ass, you know." I murmur, my head tilting back into my pillow absentmindedly as his lips ghost over the base of my throat.

"I told you that you can go, babe." He speaks, warm, exhaled breath fanning over my already over-sensitive skin.

"Yes, but your actions are saying otherwise." My hand runs softly through his hair, bringing his face to mine.

His smile is smug, as if he knows just what he's doing to me and just how he's making me feel, that he knows I want nothing more than to stat in this bed. And his smile is smug, because he does know all of that.