Shy Niall; It's Okay

Contains mature content

Alex-

The instant I walked into the apartment I knew all the boys were there, the shouts and laughter enough to guess.

"So she finally decides to show up!" Louis exclaims, Eleanor already perched upon his lap at the table, his smile wide and happy as he greets me.

Niall gives me a hug and Liam waves from the couch which he sits on with Zayn and Candice. I glance around to find Brianna leaning against the table by Lou and El, biting at her nail, eyes fixed softly on Niall. When she meets my eyes she smiles, and I look up to Harry, his arm dropping from around me with a smile to let me go over to her.

When I reach her I flick my head softly towards Niall, her eyes flickering to him.

"All he's said is hi." She murmurs.

I glance behind me to find Harry watching us, my stomach fumbling with butterflies by knowing he's watching me. Without thinking much about it I grab ahold of her hand, ignoring her whispers of asking what I'm doing as I pull her into the living room with me. I sit down on the couch beside Candice, leaving an empty spot between Niall and Zayn. Brianna shoots me a nervous look before glancing down to the empty spot, sitting down gently with a shy smile to Niall who already has pink shaded cheeks.

Harry walks over and plops down next to me, arm slinging around my shoulders as if he didn't even have to think about doing it. I remember back to when I came here for the first time, watching Lord Of The Rings with everyone, no skin contact with Harry at all as we sat upon this exact couch.

"I can tell by the look in his eyes that he just wants to fuck her already." I gasp as Harry whispers these words in my ear.

Something about him cursing in his slow accent makes my stomach do flips, cheeks heating as I smack his chest with my hand softly, shaking my head indifferently with a laugh.

"It's true." He chuckles. I look around Candice and Zayn to glance at Brianna, her eyes fixed on Zayn as he talks to her, Nialls eyes fixated on her from the other side.

I huff in annoyance at this boys total lack of confidence. If he only knew what she had been saying about him today he would for sure be jumping with joy. I know he would blush if I told him she would just casually slip his name into random conversations, a smile lighting her face as she did so.

I lean back and put my head against Harrys chest, taking my phone from my pocket and opening my notes.

You should talk to him

I nudge him to bring his attention down to my phone, knowing he's reading it as his head tilts down, chin resting upon my head.

"I already have, so have the other boys." He tells me, voice low enough for only me to hear.

I lock my phone and set it into my lap, hand falling to rest comfortably against Harrys leg.

"You might not want to do....that." I hear Harry murmur.

I look up to him with confusion, his eyes flashing down to his lap. I follow suit, blushing as I realize my hand might have been just a little higher up then I'd known, resting upon his thigh. I slip it away shyly, cheeks heating even more than before as he whispers,

"I wouldn't mind at all any other time, but I really wouldn't want to draw attention down there to everybody here."

I bury my head further into his t-shirt covered chest. This new cheeky side of Harry makes my stomach flutter, the way he speaks to me like this making me want to kiss his soft lips.