Dancing; Panic..Again?

Song of the chapter-

Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood

Alex-

My skin was heated and I knew my cheeks probably were flushed from the alcohol, but I didn't mind the feeling. The liquor that runs through my veins makes me giggle at anything and everything, and when I lean against Harry or just merely look at him I can't help but let my hands wander. It's like they've got a mind of their own tonight.

I could tell Harry was keeping an even better eye on me after I'd had my second shot, but when he had gotten up to go to the bathroom at one point Eleanor and I took another one together and giggled relentlessly when he'd returned, making him shake his head with crossed eyebrows with curiosity, but an amused grin on his lips otherwise.

Eleanor and Louis had went to the dance floor once again, I thought I had seen Liam with a girl out there also but am not sure at this point, and I'm not quite sure where about Nialls whereabouts. But Zayn is still sat on the other side of the booth with Harry and I, feeling off without Candice I bet.

"God, you're cute when you're drunk." Harry mumbles into my ear, making me giggle as a response like seemed to be all drunk girls do, leaning into him again.

My hand rests upon his thigh, squeezing without thought as I leant into him. I feel him tense beneath me, a chuckle vibrating through his chest.

"Do you want to go dance?" Harry asks me.

I look up to him.

Dancing?

I've never danced at a club before, and never with a boy to top that. But before I knew it Harry was encouraging me up off my seat with his gentle hold on my hand, but when we migrated to the dance floor with other people his grip tightens.

When he takes in my apprehensive expression a smug grin that always makes the pit of my stomach burn takes over his plump, kissable, pink tinted lips.

"Just don't think about it too much." Harry instructs.

When he comes close to me so our chests are touching my heart beat picks up, his hips soon touching mine a little as he places his hands on them. He starts to move against me, making me sway with him as a reflex reaction.

It became more comfortable for me as I became used to the beat of the song pounding around us, a thin coat of sweat covering my body as he turned me to press my back to his chest. It made me falter for a second, but when his large hands were placed back on my hips to guid me I fell back into a rhythm that gave me chills as he whispered in my ear, things that made my cheeks heat more than they already are, things that made my knees weak as he guided me to grind my back end into him.

"You're so sexy Alex."

An arm reaches up to latch around his neck as he pulls me into him more at his whispered words, my back pressing to his chest even harder. No one has ever called me sexy before, I didn't even think I was even really capable of being sexy at all.

He turned me around at such a fast speed that I almost fell upon my feet, and it didn't make my balance any easier as he presses his lips to mine in such a dominating and powerful way that it made my hands tug at his hair instantly. His moans that escaped from his mouth and into mine made me wonder if he is just as wound up as I am. I can taste the vodka shots on his tongue, knowing I must taste the same to him. When his lips travel down to my neck I breath heavily, my lips close to his ear. I knew he could hear my labored breathing, and I can feel his grin against my skin.

He pulls away, and the redness to his lips makes me blush, because I know I'm the cause of that and that my lips must be the same color as his.

"You want another drink?" He asks me, his voice lower than usual. It gave me chills. I wanted to lift an eyebrow and amusedly tell him that I've seen him babysitting me all night, and now he's offering me another drink?

But I just nod my head, because I want to feel even more electricity running through my body. Even though it seems as if it is running through every fiber whenever Harry simply touches my wrist as he is right now.

"Stay here." He tells me, his lopsided smirk being displayed as his touch slips from his wrist.

I watch him until he walks away, and I begin to get a little more hot, people crowding in on me more. When Harry was here his height and large frame kept the people from coming too close, and I know that now because the people who are dancing upon the dance floor are pushing in around me.

My heart starts to beat a little faster and I tell myself to just calm down, because Harry will be back soon. But as a girls arm brushes against mine I back away and bump into yet another person, making my skin prickle with sweat even more at the rate my heart is beating at. I scan around for a place of escape off the dance floor, but the bodies that crowd me makes it impossible to see over them.

It's when I start breathing heavily that I really start to lecture myself inside my head, telling myself to breath in and out and calm down so I can just find a damn way to get out of this cluster of hot bodies. But the alcohol didn't seem to help me think clearly and I found myself gently trying to push people out of my way so I could get out. It felt the same as it did when I was in Els car, struggling to suck in a deep breath as I tried to force myself to open my eyes.

It's the same now as I try and find a path out, beginning to nudge a little harder at people as I started to breath heavier, the breaths short and complicated. I knew it was anxiety, I knew it.

When I nudge on a girl about my ages arm for her to move aside, I'm completely surprised as she pushes me away from her, making me stumble backwards into a dancing couple. I feel tears prick at my eyes, not because of the girl pushing me, but just because I wanted to get out. I feel hands press into my waist and turn around instantly at the unfamiliar touch, not even taking time to look at the boy who had done it before prying his hands off my body and stumbling away from him, making my heart even more erratic.

I'd had enough by then, so I pushed through the sea of bodies without a care of being gentle or nice anymore. And once I finally break through after multiple dirty looks from people, I make a start for the place that I know hardly anybody will be, just so I can catch my breath and calm myself down so Harry doesn't see me like this.

I keep trying to convince myself that there's nothing wrong with me, and that I'm fine, as I push open the door to the girls bathroom with stupid, unreasonable, hot tears starting to slide down my cheeks.

Harry-

Upon ordering Alex and myself another drink it took a few long minutes, and as I tried to shimmy my way through all the people to catch sight of her brown wavy hair and her blue dress, I couldn't seem to spot her anywhere. So after searching the dance floor I went back to our booth where Niall now sits at with Zayn, Alex no where to be seen.

"You guys seen Alex?" I wonder aloud to them, setting the drinks I hold on the table. They both shake their heads and I can tell Niall is wasted by his red rimmed eyes.

I scan around to see if I can see Eleanor or Lou, because maybe she is with them. But when I see them leaning against the far side wall, without Alex, I approached then and ask the same question.

"I thought I'd just seen you guys out there." Eleanor shouts over the music, pointing to the dance floor.

I turn around without responding and begin to search for her again. After what seem like a half hour of trying to find her I began to get worried, because I know how places like this are and I know how Alex is.

What if some guy tried dancing with her while I was away and she freaked out? What if he did something to her?

My thoughts were running wild as I pushed my way through the dancing people once again to try and see if she might be here, even though I've plowed through here twice already. When I come to the edge of the dance floor and look around at my surroundings I see the bathrooms before me, the only place I haven't looked.

As I make my way towards the bathrooms I feel a tug at my arm, a cold hand wrapping around me wrist. I knew it wasn't Alex just by the way the touch didn't feel right on my skin, and by the way the persons skin wasn't warm like hers. When I turn around and spot familiar, ratted blonde hair I wanted to turn around and walk away instantly. But her voice rings out before I can do just that.

"I thought it was you!"

It seems as if she's wearing the same too-pink lipstick that she wears to the gym, her black eyeshadow a little too much. I wanted to groan aloud as she comes closer to me to speak again.

"I could tell it was you just by that toned back."

It seems as if she's trying to flirt with me, or trying make me laugh but I wasn't worried about her one bit. I'm worried about finding Alex.

"It seems as if you've lost my number, because I haven't gotten a call." She tells me.

"I've been busy, sorry." I murmur, even though the music blares around us. But she had somehow heard me surprisingly.

"You wanna dance?" She asks me, already tugging on my arm in the direction I'd just escaped from, as if she doesn't expect me to reject. Her perfume floats up my nostrils and it smells like the type of perfume an old woman would wear in my opinion.

Not like the kind that I can smell on Alex as she lays next to me, the one that can sometimes help me fall to sleep. The smell that seems to be soaked into my skin because I can somehow smell it everywhere I go.

"I really ca-"

"Oh, and by the way my name is Jessica." She interrupts me, telling me as if I even care.

"You know, I really can't do thi-"

"Oh, don't be shy!" Her long, manicured nails press into my skin as she urges me to come with her to dance.

Tell me what you think?(:

Sorry for any spelling or grammar errors, I was in a rush to update and didn't read over very much Xx