Chapter 2: IHOP Breakfast

Sorry for not updating in a while guys. I've been trying to get back into a routine with school and homework. Anyway, enjoy!

(Name)'s POV

I woke-up to the smell of something burning. At first, I thought I was dreaming. Then I soon realized that I was awake.

Immediately, I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs to see where the fire was coming from. It seemed to come from the kitchen and I was almost there when I tripped over Prussia, who was sleeping on the floor. Surprisingly, he didn't wake-up. I tried getting up, but he wrapped an arm around me and then turned on his side. The whole time I was blushing. Please don't wake-up, please don't wake-up, I repeated in my head over and over again.

Somehow, I was able to get myself free from his grasp and make my way to the kitchen to find England cooking. A huge cloud of smoke had gathered in the room and was making it hard to breathe.

"Hello (Name)," England greeted, which surprised me since it was so smokey in the room.

I quickly opened the window that wasn't too far away and then turned on the ceiling fan, which helped air out the room much more quickly. When it was finally cleared out, I thanked my lucky stars that the fire alarm didn't go off. "Hi England," I greeted back, finally being able to breathe.

"Would you like some scones I made?" England pulled out a tray of scones from the oven. They looked like lava rocks. I bit my lip as I went from looking at them to him. I didn't want to tell him that they were horrible but at the same time I didn't want to die!

I was about to say something when France walked into the room. "Are you trying to make (Name) eat your 'orrible food Angleterre?" The Frenchman asked.

"My food is not horrible you frog!" England proclaimed.

"I must disagree with you mon ami. You're cooking would kill plants." (Whoever read the first book knows what this is referencing.)

England growled and then turned his attention back to me. "(Name) prove to France that my cooking is fine."

I gulped as I tried to figure out what to do. Why did I have to get dragged into the middle of this? After a long sigh, I finally reached my descion. I went to clear my throat and was about to speak when an idea popped into my head: "You see Britain, I was going to take you all out to breakfast since we don't have enough food for everyone. It was going to be my treat and everything so-"

"We're getting pancakes?" I turned around to see Lily in the entrance to the kitchen. She was still in her pjs and looked sleepy.

"Oh sweetie," I walked over to Lily and picked her up as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. "You wanna go get some clothes on and then we can head out?"

Lily nodded. I smiled at her and then placed her on the floor so she could head upstairs to get ready. I knew that this was about to be an interesting breakfast.

*****(Timeskip brought to you by Kumajiro)*****

I was right; breakfast was interesting breakfast with the twelve countries and my little sister. It was a bit loud at our table and for various different reasons; the BTT kept hitting on our waitress, making her feel uncomfortable so it took a while before we could order; America and Britain would constantly argue between each; China kept complaining about Russia and his dark aura; and Germany and Romano kept getting into it with poor Italy getting caught in the middle. The only ones who were quiet were Japan and Canada.

When our food finally came I was relieved. "Big sis," Lily said. "Can you pass me the syrup?"

"Sure Lily."

As I reached for the syrup, I looked out the window to see my boyfriend walking into the store from the parking lot. What shocked me was that there was a girl with her arm linked around his. It wasn't just any girl though; it was the head cheerleader, (g/n).

3rd Person's POV

For the rest of the time the group was there, (Name) watched her boyfriend and the cheerleader. She tried to be reasonable though, trying to reason everything out before she jumped to conclusions. Maybe they're just having breakfast together, (Name) reasoned. There's no way-

All her hope vanished when (b/n) kissed the cheerleader on the lips. (Name)'s heart shattered into pieces and she could only stare at the two. The countries took notice to (Name) and wondered what was going on. "You okay dudette?" America asked, waving a hand in front of the teen's face.

(Name) snapped back to reality and then looked at the countries and Lily. "Uh, yeah I'm fine," She told them as she stood up from her spot at the table. "I just, need to do something real quick."

The (h/c) girl walked over to the table where her "boyfriend" sat and then tapped him on the shoulder. He turned to look at her and gasped when he saw her. "Oh, (Name)," he said. "I didn't-"

"Save it!" (Name) growled. "I saw what you did. You can't worm your way out of this. We're through."

"But (Name) I can explain."

"Then enlighten me (b/n). Why were kissing her on the mouth?"

The male thought for a moment and then shrugged. (Name) clenched her fists before pouring a thing of syrup onto his head and then taking a strawberry and putting it on his head.

"We're through you fat headed jerk!" She shouted before storming off to the bathroom.

Everyone had witnessed what had happened, even the countries. They all were shocked at what transpired.

"Maybe someone should go check on her," Spain suggested.

"China should probably do it," Russia suggested.

"Why me?!" China shouted.

"Because you look like a girl Mr. China," Lily answered.

China banged his head on the table while everyone else laughed.

(Name)'s POV

I was sobbing in the bathroom stall like an idiot. Why did this have to happen to me? It just wasn't fair.

As I wallowed in misery, I heard the door to the bathroom open and someone walked inside. A moment later, I heard a knock on my stall door. "(Name)? Are you in there?" China asked.

I sniffed as I stood up and unlocked the door. My eyes were probably bloodshot red and tear trails were probably on my cheeks. "Hi China," I greeted with a sad smile. "I probably look like a mess don't I?"

"No you don't aru," China insisted as he wiped some tears off my face. "You look beautiful. A guy like that doesn't deserve you."

I chuckled a little.

"See? I cheered you up."

"Well there's that, and I just realized that you walked into the girl's bathroom."

China sighed. "Please don't remind (Name)." Then he took a hold of my hand. "Now come on; let's go."

I nodded and as we walked out of the bathroom, I found Lily kicking (b/n) in the leg. "You big meanie!" She shouted at him. That's my sister for ya.