Valentine's Day Special

Much like in the first book with the Christmas special, the same is for this Valentine's Day one. What lies in store for (Name) and Lily on the Day of Love? Well we're about to find out. I promise this will be adorable. Also, this is not part of the story line.

(Name)'s POV

Ugh, Valentine's Day. More like single awareness day in my books, especially considering me and my ex. Still, I was excited since it gave me an excuse to eat candy all day and watch a bunch of sappy lovey-dovey movies without being asked why.

Lily, on the other hand, was going to be having a much more interesting Valentine's day than me. Her class was having a party at school and she was bringing in cards for all of her classmates. The countries and I helped her cut out her cards and write on them for her party. France tried to convince her to say something on the cards that was definitely not meant for 1st graders so thankfully Britain stepped in to help her with that.

"How many cards do you have to have again?" Germany asked after putting together the tenth handmade card.

"About 15 more," Lily answered.

Just then, the doorbell rang. Lily slid out of her seat at the kitchen table and walked to the front door to answer it. I followed behind her to see who was there. On the other side stood one of the boys from Lily's class....I think his name was (b/n). He had a backpack on his back and a note for me to read. "It's from my Mom," he told me after giving me the folded piece of paper.

I read it and found that the young lad's Mother was going out of town and wanted me to watch her son until she got back on Monday, since it was Friday.

"Hi Lily," he greeted with a grin.

"Hi (b/n)," she greeted back with a bigger grin. "Wanna go play out in the backyard?"

"Sounds fun."

He and Lily ran out to the backyard, passing the countries along the way who looked at the little boy with confusion as he ran to play with Lily. I thought it was a bit weird to be honest.

3rd Peron's POV

"Who was that?" Italy asked after the kids had gone outside.

"That's (b/n), Lily's friend from school," (Name) explained. "He's staying here for the weekend while his Mom's out of town."

All the countries looked at (Name) and then, simultaneously, out the window to see Lily being pushed on the swing set by (b/n). She looked like she was giggling as she soared higher and higher. However, the countries seemed to be in shock. (Name) noticed the shock and confusion and became confused herself.

"You guys okay?" she asked them.

"So who is the little chico, really?" Spain asked.

"I'm not sure I quite understand...Wait, do you guys honestly think that (b/n) is Lily's boyfriend or something?" (Name) chuckled loudly. "Guys, she's only five. She's not a teenager. Besides, even if they were dating, they're only five! What's the worst that could happen?"

(Name) walked out of the room, not quite realizing that the countries were not too happy about the little boy being a guest in the house for the weekend.

**********(Timeskip brought to you by spying)

"I don't like him," Romano complained later that night. All the nations had gathered in the living room while the other three occupants of the house slept upstairs.

"He does seem to be a bit too friendly vith Lily," Prussia agreed.

"Maybe we're overreacting about this," Canada whisper-spoke, of course not being heard by anyone.

"I say we send him to the moon," America suggested.

"America, that is absolute ludicrous!" Britain condemned. "We need something more practical, like using a curse or something."

"We are not using magic in this matter," Russia said with his dark aura. "I shall just scare little boy and then he will leave little sunflower alone."

Everyone gulped. They didn't want (b/n) near Lily but they sure didn't want to traumatize the poor kid!

"I do not think we need to take it to such a high extreme Russia," Japan spoke.

"Well we've gotta do something," China moaned.

Being a bit too weary from earlier that day, the countries called it a night and went to bed. The next day, which was Saturday, brought about crazy last-minute preparing for Valentine's Day. Lily and (b/n) were currently working on (b/n)'s Valentine's day cards since he didn't have time to put his together at home. When Lily was out of the room for a moment, (b/n) looked around nervously and then wrote something on a card that seemed to have been made for a special someone. When he wasn't looking, Italy read the card and gasped; it seemed that (b/n) had written the card for a young girl that was very special to him. He had drawn hearts and everything!

"Oh my!" Italy shouted, before running to tell the others.

"What?!" they all shouted after hearing the news.

"Si, si, it's true!" Italy said. "I read it!"

"Dude, we gotta get rid of that letter!" America declared.

"Maybe we're jumping to conclusions too quickly," Canada pointed out. Still, no one listened and made their way to the kitchen to find (b/n) finishing up the letter. When he was done, he placed it into the stack of other cards and the countries got a peak at it. They all gasped in shock when they realized that the card wasn't for Lily, but for another little girl in Lily's class.

"Heh, heh, don't we all feel silly?" France nervously laughed.

"So, now what?" Romano groaned.

That's when (Name) walked into the house with a bag of various Valentine's Day gifts. She carried them up to her room, hoping to be discrete, and started labeling them for each of the countries. However, they peaked in as she got them ready for the big day.

*********(Timeskip brought to you by chocolate roses)

(Name)'s POV

Sarah gave me a card for Valentine's Day as soon as we got to school. It was a best friend's card and had puppies on it. "Thanks Sarah," I thanked, putting the card in my bag and then pulling out a t-shirt for Sarah that had Garnet from Steven Universe on it. "And here's your gift."

Sarah freaked out and glomped me in a hug. "Oh thank you, thank you!" she thanked, cutting off my oxygen.

As soon as I could catch my breath, I got to my locker and unlocked it and twelve Valentine's cards fell out onto the floor. I picked them all up to see that they were from the countries. A huge blush painted itself onto my face as I read each one. (Who knew Romano could write good poetry like he could?)

I glanced over my shoulder to catch a quick glimpse of the countries rounding the corner to stay out of sight. I smiled a bit and pulled out my bag of gifts that I was full of the gifts I was going to give everyone later in the day.

Okay folks, that's it for Valentine's Day! Have a good Valentine's Day and eat lots of chocolate and candy! Until next time, make sure to comment, vote and share.