Chapter 23: What the what?!

3rd Person's POV

The countries who hadn't gone to the real world gathered for another meeting that was of the up most importance. They were all there for a very important reason; to discuss the fourteen countries that were in the alternate universe. No one knew what to do and nerves were on the rise. Everyone gathered in the room and chatted amongst themselves, wondering what was going to happen next.

Denmark tried to get everyone to call down but he was just adding to the noise and chaos; "Come on guys! Listen! As the King of the North, I demand you listen!"

Then someone threw something that hit Denmark in the head and it went straight to the dogs. After watching the chaos for a few minutes, Sweden stood up and spoke; "S't d'wn."

Seeing the frightening aura that surrounded him, everyone sat down and remained quiet. Denmark was then allowed to begin the meeting.

"Okay guys, let's get this started," Denmark said before turning to Norway and Romania. "Anything to report you two?"

"Nope, nothing," Norway sighed.

"Nothing from Wales, Hungary or Britain," Romania added.

"Well that's not good at all," Finland spoke.

"You mean that Aniki is never coming back?!" Korea shouted.

"That's not what he said at all," Hong Kong said, adding in an eye roll.

"Zhere must be something we can do!" Seychelles exclaimed.

"If you don't bring brother Russia back soon I am going to be very mad!" Belarus threatened.

"Please, let's all call down," Ukraine insisted as the room went back into chaos.

Soon it was all chaotic again and everyone was screaming and shouting once more. This was really getting on Switzerland's nerves and he looked ready to burst. Then he cocked his gun, making everyone stop. "All right, everyone shut up!" he shouted, making everyone stop and stare. "Now someone better get those jerks back or else!"

"Bruder, I didn't know you cared so much," Lichtenstein said, making Switzerland blush.

"It's not like that at all," he insisted. "They just owe me a lot of money and I want to get payed back."

"Vell something has to be done," Austria said. "It's not like they'll just appear out of nowhere."

Just then, a portal opened from above and dropped the "2Ps" in on the meeting. Everyone ducked behind a table that had turned on its side and waited to see what would happen. Switzerland went over to the "2Ps" that were beginning to stir and pointed his gun at them. "Al" was the first one to wake up and see a gun being pointed at his face. "Okay you, where are those jerk countries?! If you don't tell me then I'll shoot!" Switzerland threatened.

"Wait Switzerland, dude, it's me, America!" "Al" shouted.

"What do you think I am? An idiot?"

"Switerland, it is us," "Oliver" stated, trying to get himself up. He was pinned underneath "Al" though. "And someone get this fat wanker off me!"

"I'm not fat!"

"Yes you are!"

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are! It's because of your stupid hamburger diet!"

"Says the guy who burned cereal! Who does that?!"

With all the bickering that those two did, the countries knew that these "2Ps" were really the countries that had gone to the alternate dimension. "Why do you all look like the 2Ps?" Hong King asked.

"Oliver did a spell that changed our apperances so that we looked like the 2Ps, aru," China stated.

Romania gave England his spell book and allowed him to use one of the spells to change them all back to normal. They were all greeted by worried colliges and siblings, for the most part. Belarus tried to convince Russia to marry her, Korea kepts trying to hug China and Japan, and Ireland and Scotland were also quiet glad to see their little brothers.

Of course the countries knew they had to get down to business. "Ve have to figure out a vay to get back," Prussia declared.

"If ve rush in vithout a plan, then ve could endanger Hungary, Lily, and (Name)," Germany stated.

"But if we wait too rong then the girrs (girls) courd be in even more danger," Japan said.

"We can't leave them alone with the 2Ps, that's for sure," Wales stated.

"Oui. We need to come up with a plan and fast," France said.

Each moment that passed meant that the girls were in more and more danger. However, a realization sank in; "Hold on a second you guys," Canada spoke up, getting everyone's attention. "The dimension the girls are in is different than ours. Here, a few days amounts to a few seconds there."

"That's right! I completely forgot about that!" Britain realized.

"Then this should give us plenty of time to plan the rescue, da?" Russia supposed.

"Sí. Then we can go in and save them." Spain cheered.

"Let's just hurry up and save them," Romano grumbled.

Everyone nodded and hoped that the girls were okay.

(Name)'s POV

I gasped for air after coming up from the water. The guys, Lily, Sarah, Hungary and I were at the local pool to try and beat the heat from the summer Sun. I had just gone off the diving board and was making my way out of the water in my (f/c) bathing suit. (A/N: It can be whatever kind of bathing suit you want it to be). The real reason I had wanted to go to the pool so that I could clear my head a bit. Ever since the 2Ps incident, the guys had been acting really weird. I noticed that Prussia, Spain and France didn't say much anymore; America and Canada were prone to getting mad for a split moment and then trying to play it off like nothing had happened; China, Wales, and Russia were much more distant and acting all cold-like; Romano and England were starting to act a lot more friendly than usual; and Germany, Italy, and Japan seemed to always be talking about something when my back was turned. It was all very suspicious. 

As I went to dry off, I felt really uneasy about something. A shiver ran down my spine and I was just really tensed up. 

"Are you arr right (Name)-san?" Japan asked, getting me out of my train of thought. 

"Yeah, I'm fine Japan," I replied. "I just, I don't know...do you ever get those feelings where you know something's wrong but don't know what? I just had one of those moments."

"I see."

That's when I heard Lily scream. I quickly turned to see her being thrown into the pool. I freaked out and was about to dive in after her when she popped and giggled with glee. "That was cool!" she shouted with a smile plastered on her face. 

I looked to see who had thrown her in and saw that it was Spain who had thrown her in. He didn't smile at all though and after Lily popped back up he went right back to his seat and just shrugged. 

Okay, now I know something's up. I thought as I assessed the situation. 

Then I looked over my shoulder and saw that Germany and America were...flirting with some girls? What the what?! 

OKAY, something is DEFINITELY going on! I thought. What is going on around here?!

Will (Name) figure out that the "countries" are really the 2Ps? What do the 2Ps have in store? And will the countries be able to save them?