Russia's Scenario

Next, we have our favorite big, somewhat threatening, country, Russia!

3rd Person's POV

As the countries were all tussling with the 2Ps, Russia stopped fighting for a few moments to see that (2PName) was missing from the room. Now where did she run off to? He wondered when he noticed the girl missing from the scene. Then he noticed the 2P serum was gone as well. She must've grabbed it and run off. I have to stop her. 

Russia left the others to deal with the 2Ps and ran after (2PName) to try and stop her. Then he soon came to a room that he was sure that the girl and the satellite were in, because the door was locked and something heavy was blocking the door. Russia tried to be gentle with the door but he knew that he was going to have to use a lot more strength than that. This might take the door off the foundation but I have to get the sunflower back, da? Russia thought, which made his face turn red. He really liked (Name) and the thought of never being able to see her again was something he didn't want to think about. 

Using his enormous strength, Russia literally took the door off its hinges and put it on the side. He then entered the room to see that (2PName) had finished putting in the launch codes for the satellite. 

"5 minutes until satellite launch," the mechanical voice said. 

"Of course it's gonna be delayed," the 2P groaned before turning around. She gasped a bit when she saw Russia right behind her. "How did you get in here?!"

"Sheer strength," Russia replied. "The door is not strong enough to keep me out, and I am here to stop you."

(2PName) chuckled. "My dear communist friend, you don't seem to understand the situation here; you cannot possibly be able to stop this. This satellite will launch and the people of this world will fall into the chaos!" 

Russia just smiled childishly at (2PName) while on the inside he was angry; 1, because of the communist comment, and 2, because he couldn't get through to (Name). He had to get the (e/c) eyed girl back. He cared a lot about her and loved her. (Of course he would never admit it out loud). "First off, I do not appreciate your little comment. Second off, you will not win. Do you know why? Because (Name) will not let you." 

"...Wow, you're such a comedian. Sorry to disappoint you, but that little weakling isn't coming back any time soon." The girl then got the crowbar that was right behind her back and swung at Russia. However, she was not expecting her crowbar to hit another piece of metal. "What?!" 

"Your crowbar matches my Magic Metal Pipe of Pain," Russia said. 

"Why you-!" 

(2PName) started swinging the crowbar like a maniac, missing Russia each time she swung. He barely had to move to dodge the other metal tool since her moves were so predictable. Russia could've easily fought back but he was afraid he would hurt (Name) in the process. There must be a better way to fight her without hurting (Name), Russia thought.  

"Come on big boy, can't you take a hit~?" 

"No need to be so rude, da?" 

"3 minutes until satellite launch," the mechanical voice announced.

The time for jokes is done, Russia realized. I must do something soon to stop this and get (Name) back. He thought on it for a few moments before he came up with something; "(Name), sunflower, I know that you can hear me. I know you remember planting that garden, da?" 

"Shut up already! I don't care!"

Just as she went to swing again, Russia caught the crowbar and crushed it in his hand. He then threw the metal away from her and held her in a year-old hug. Of course she struggled in his grasp but (2PName) was no match for the mighty strength of Mother Russia, da?

"Let to of me you big lug!" she shouted.

"No. Not until (Name) comes back," Russia answered. He slowly leaned in towards the girl and planted a kiss on her lips. (2PName) froze for a moment and then went to try and get Russia off of her but he was far to strong. Then her body was going on its own accord. She started melting into the kiss. How could this be though? What was happening?

Russia? A voice spoke in her head. Suddenly, (2PName)'s eyes changed to (e/c) which brought (Name) back out. When they parted ways, (Name) smiled at Russia. "You brought me out of that. Thank you," She thanked.

"No problem," Russia smiled.

Russia helped (Name) stand up straight. She stumbled back and forth for a moment and just when she seemed like she would be fine, (Name) passed out and fell unconscious. Thankfully, Russia caught her.

"(Name)?"

"1 minute until satellite launch," the mechanical voice spoke, interrupting the moment.

Russia carefully, and quickly, put the unconscious girl down and went over to the control panel. He saw all the flashing lights and beeping buttons. Now Russia wasn't really sure what button to push so he did the only thing he could think of; he took a hold of the control panel and picked it up off of the floor, disconnecting the control panel and stopping the satellite launch.

"Satellite launch averted," The mechanical voice reported.

"There," Russia said, dusting off his hands. "That was much easier than I thought, da?"

As Russia went to pick (Name) up, the others came into the room.

"Russia, what happened, aru?" China asked.

"It's a bit of a tale commarade," Russia told him.

*******(Timeskip brought to you by Vodka)

(Name)'s POV

I began to stir and found myself in a hospital bed. I looked to my left and saw a vase of sunflowers on the end table and on the right was a sleeping Russia. I smiled and slowly sat up.

"Hey, Russia," I whispered, waking Russia up from his slumber.

"It's good to see you awake," Russia said, taking a hold of my hand. "How do you feel?"

"Like a jumped out of a plane without a parachute," I joked. "But I feel better all things considered."

Russia chuckled. "I have been in that situation before, trust me," Russia laughed.

I chuckled and then leaned in to kids Russia on the cheek. "You were pretty incredible. Thank you for saving me."

Russia's face turned red and he tried to hide it in his scarf. "I, I, I," he stuttered.

So, yeah, it's been a long time since I updated and I can explain; I just started school today and I have a job now so my time might be very limited in here. Please be patient and thank you all for the support! Next up will be Romano's scenario!