Chapter 18: Dealing with Chibis

(Name)'s POV

Chibis are a handful! They have so much energy and it never seems to end! Sarah and I were exhausted after we had entertained them all in order to get them to fall asleep. We tried to get them to watch TV but they weren't entertained. Then the chibis were hungry, which was a lot worse.

"I want Mummy's scones!" Britain protested.

"Me too!" Wales agreed.

"I want crepes!" France yelled.

"I'd like some too, please," Canada quietly requested.

"No vay! Vurst and sausage!" Prussia yelled.

"Ja," Germany quietly spoke.

"Give me tomatoes you jerks!" Romano shouted.

"I want some too!" Spain cheered.

"Can I have some pasta?" Italy asked.

China, Japan, and America didn't ask for anything; which was a little relieving. However, there were still other chibis we had to deal with. I grabbed two packets of Caprisuns and gave each little chibi a drink while Sarah concocted a plan to make some food. We grabbed three boxes of Mac N Cheese, added the ingredients and hoped for the best. "Please let this work," I hoped as we got the chibis a bowl of Mac N Cheese to eat. "Okay, eat up."

"This isn't tomatoes!" Romano growled.

"Look, it's not tomatoes, but it's the best we could do," Sarah spoke.

Romano crossed his arms over his chest and growled.

"Romano, I promise you that next time we'll get you tomatoes, okay?" I told him.

".....Fine."

The feeding was the easy part but it was very difficult getting them all to get bathed and then into bed. Britan wouldn't get in without bubbles; America wouldn't get in at all; France wanted to be bathed in only top quality soap; and a bunch of other problems came with bathtime and Sarah and I got soaked.

Then came bedtime; Italy wanted me to keep the door open with the light on in the hall; China wanted the light off so he could sleep; Canada wanted Kumajiro- who wasn't even there-; It was all chaos!

Sarah left after the kids had fallen asleep and I literally plopped onto my bed and wanted to sleep like that. Lily had been the only one who didn't cause much trouble, which I was very thankful for. I fell asleep right away and just when I was heading into a deep sleep, someone knocked on my door. I groggily got up and found little Germany on the other side. "Hey Ludwig, what's wrong?" I asked, using his human name since I wasn't sure if I should call him that or Germany.

"I-I...can't sleep," He stuttered, rubbing his eyes. "Big bruder usually stays in my room until I fall asleep...."

"I see." He looked so cute and adorable standing there and I couldn't just leave him like that. "...Well if you want, you can stay in here with me and then I'll take you back to bed after you fall asleep."

"...Ja, okay."

I quickly ushered him into the room and allowed him to get in bed. I tucked him and allowed him to fall asleep. Just when I was about to take him to bed, someone else knocked on the door. I opened it to find Canada on the other side.

"Matthew?" I asked.

"...I can't sleep without Kuma. Can I stay in here?" He requested.

My room is becoming a hotel, I thought. But there was no way I could ignore him. "Okay hon, you can."

Canada quickly came inside and got in his own position in bed. I let him get comfortable before getting in bed when another person knocked on the door. "Now what?" I whispered.

****(Timeskip brought to you by Kumajiro...who isn't even there)

Okay, so all the chibis ended up in my room. I had to pull out another mattress for me to sleep on while the chibis got the bed. As soon as the Sun showed through the window, they were all up and full of energy again. This has gotta get fixed, I thought as I made my way downstairs.

I called Sarah over after breakfast and told her things had to be fixed right away. "Well what are we suppose to do?" Sarah asked me as chibis ran around and played. "We don't know magic, or Latin for that matter."

"Well we can translate the Latin, for the most part, with a translator, and then we can have little England say the spell," I planned out. "The thing is though, we have no idea if it's going to work."

"Well, there's only one way to find out!" Sarah declared, standing up from her seat. "Let's do this thing!"

An hour later, we gathered the chibis in the backyard and gave England the spell book. "Okay, just read the spell right here, okay?" I instructed.

"All right," Britain replied.

I quickly left the chibis in their little gathering in the yard and walked back over to the porch, where Lily and Sarah were. "Okay, go!"

Little Britain glanced into the read the spell out loud. We all covered our eyes as a light surrounded the fourteen nations. When the light died down, I felt a huge sweatdrop form on the back of my head; they had turned into their Nyotalia versions of themselves.

"Werr this is not correct," Japan pointed out.

"Ahhh! I'm in a skirt!" America shouted.

"Maybe it was the spell beneath the top one?" Sarah scratched the back of her head.

"Maybe." I agreed.

Britain tried again but this time the spell turned them into cats. (Oh irony; you have such a sense of, well, irony). Then Britain did a spell for the third time, which did the trick; they were all back to normal.

"Thank goodness," China sighed. "We're back to normal, aru."

The three of us on the porch sighed in relief. I then went over to England and took his spell book from him. "No more spells until we can get a hold of Romania and Norway to help," I stated.