Chapter 14: The Results

And the winner is.....Hungary! That's right; our favorite frying-pan wielding girl who we all love. Let us begin, shall we?

(Name)'s POV

I was the talk of the school after I won the beauty pageant; people were complimenting me left and right, guys who I barely knew were asking for my number, and girls that I had one class with were asking for fashion tips. I honestly didn't think that the show hadn't been that big a deal but whatever.

As I was putting my books in my locker, someone was walking up to me. I didn't look up because I was trying to find my math book. Once I got it, I closed my locker to find that (ex's/n) was right there. "Hey (Name)," He greeted with a somewhat cocky smirk.

I scoffed and walked away, not even bothering to say anything to him.

"Oh come on (Name), you gotta forgive me," (ex's/n) said. "I'm really sorry."

"Yeah right," I spoke, not bothering to look back at him. "I can't believe I didn't see who you really are. You're nothing but a dirtbag who needs to leave me alone before I decide to give you a butt-kicking you won't soon forget."

He didn't say anything after that. I turned to face him and he took a hold of my wrist. He squeezed it tight and then made me look him in the eye. "Listen you, I get what I want, got it? If you know what's good for you, you'll listen to me."

I was about to kick him when someone from behind smacked (ex's/n) upside the head with a frying pan and delivered the jerk a massive head injury. He let go of my wrist and fell to the floor unconscious. "What the-" I began as I looked down at (ex's/n) but was interrupted.

"Serves him right," the person who smacked him huffed. I looked up to see that it was...Hungary?! "I don't appreciate men who mistreat people like that."

"Y-Y-You're Hungary," I stuttered. "B-But how did you-"

"Norway and Romania sent me," she answered before I could even finish. "Wales didn't reply in so they sent me to see what the hold-up was."

"Oh....So have they figured out a way to send everyone back?"

"Not exactly. You see, Norway and Romania need Britain in order to open up a portal so that everyone can get home at once. It's dangerous enough that they keep opening up portals as is. If they keep having to do that then the fabric of all the universes could be in jeopardy."

I gulped after hearing that. "That does not sound good at all."

"It's not good." Hungary then reached into her backpack and pulled out an old worn-n-torn book. "That's why they sent me with this; England's spell book."

"Well that's handy."

*****(Timeskip brought to you by frying pans)

Hungary never got in trouble for thrashing (ex's/n) upside the head with her frying pan, mostly because he couldn't even remember what had happened. Her and I spent the day talking to each other in-between classes before meeting up with the guys at lunch.

"Ms. Hungary!" Italy cried before glomping Hungary in a hug.

"Hello Italy, it's good to see you too," Hungary smiled.

After she got Italy off of her, she sat down next to me and Prussia. "Oh boy, it's Austria's maid. Now ve're saved," He snickered.

Hungary sent him a glare and pulled out her frying pan, ready to knock him into next week. I chuckled. "Careful Prussia. Hungary knocked (ex's/n) out cold with that thing."

Prussia scooted away from Hungary, not wishing to be the next victim of the frying pan. Hungary then got out the spell book and gave it to Britain. "Thank you so much Hungary," Britain thanked. He flipped the book open to find that it was indeed his book.

"So now what?" America asked. "Are we gonna go home or what?"

"I need to find the right spell and get the right ingredients," Britain explained. "It might take a while."

"How rong is 's whire'?" Japan questioned.

"I can't give any exact estimates yet....Maybe 6 months at the least."

"6 months?!" everybody else shouted.

"That sure is a long time," I said.

"Well it's not like I can do it faster. I'll get started tonight if it makes you feel better."

3rd Person's POV

After school, as (Name) and Hungary were walking to the bus, (Name) saw (ex's/n) making out with (c/n). "Ugh," (Name) moaned. "I can't stand those two."

"Even though I've only been here a short time, I can understand," Hungary told her. "You should just try to ignore them."

"I try Hungary, really I do, but everything I try ends up not working."

"Don't worry, it'll be all right." Hungary then gave (Name) a frying pan. "Of course having this around would be handy."

(Name) chuckled and placed the frying pan into the bag and then they made out way to the bus. That night, Hungary helped (Name) make a big feast for dinner. The two women slaved for an hour before setting dinner out on the table. "Dinner!" Hungary called out to the men, and Lily.

Like a bunch of bulls charging through Spain on the day of the running of the bulls, the group rushed into the dining room and sat down at the table. "Ooh, yummy," Lily said before taking another bite.

"Urhh mmh grr rr." America mumbled with his mouth full.

"America, please don't talk with your mouth full," France requested.

"One of you pass the ketchup dang it," Romano grumbled with food in his mouth.

Once they were done eating, the guys were about to head out of the dining room when the two women who worked so hard on dinner stopped them. "And just where do you guys think you're going?" (Name) asked.

"Um," they all replied.

"We cooked, now you clean up the dining room," Hungary gave them towels and soap. "Have fun~."

"Come on Lily," (Name) called.

"Coming big sis," Lily said, following after the girls.

In the living room, while the guys were cleaning up, the girls were relaxing manicures, pedicures, and TV. "Ah, this is the life," (Name) said.

"Sure is," Hungary sighed.