Chapter 27: (2PName)

3rd Person's POV

This was an absolute shock to the countries; (Name) was a 2P! Lily tried to get a better look at her changed sister but the countries were blocking her view. They didn't want her to have to see her sister like that. "You guys looked shocked," (2PName) smirked. "No proper greetings?"

"(Name), what did they do to you?" Britain finally got the nerve to ask.

"I'd say this is an improvement," (2PName) stated. "I feel stronger, a lot stronger actually."

Lily finally was able to get a peak at her sister and gasped. That's big sis? She thought. Lily shook her head. No, that can't be her. That just can't be.

That's when (2PName) noticed Lily hiding behind Italy. Lily quickly ducked behind Italy and hid her face so she wouldn't have to look at her changed sister. "Lily, I know you're back there. Come here right now."

The little girl shook her head no.

"Lily, quit making this difficult."

"You're not my big sister so I don't have to listen to you!" Lily shouted before sticking out her tongue at the 2P version of her sister.

"Why you little-" (2PName) would've gone after Lily, but she was blocked off by the countries.

"Leave her alone," Germany demanded in a low voice.

(2PName) just stared at the countries with shock, surprised that they were keeping her from her sister. Even of she was changed, (2PName) still cared about her sister deep down. "Hey! Who are you to keep me from my sister?!"

"Sorry (Name), but right now you are unstable, aru," China said.

The young woman was turning red with anger. She was about to go all ape on the countries when Hannah stopped her. "We can deal with them later," Hannah spoke. "Right now, we have to get back to the others."

"Fine," (2PName) huffed.

The countries looked at each other in confusion and didn't have time to grasp it all before the two women ran out of the room and locked the door behind them.

"Sorry that you guys won't get to see the world remade, but we can't have you interfering in this plan. See ya later~."

After realizing that they were locked in, the countries tried to break down the door but found it impossible to do so. They tried magic, brute strength, lock picking, nothing worked. After ramming the door for the twelwth time, the countries tried to come up with a new strategy. "We gotta do something guys!" America shouted.

"We know America," France said. "Zhe question is 'ow?"

That's when Japan saw a vent in the room. "I think I have an idea," Japan declared.

***(Timeskip brought to you by air vent crawling)

In one of the main rooms, the 2Ps were getting briefed on the final parts of the plan. "You all know what to do, sí?" Luciano inquired. "Because I don't like to repeat myself."

"We know Ruciano," Kuro complained. "We understand our rores(roles) in this pran of yours."

"Good. Once the last bit of the serum is done, we will launch the satellite into space and finally have a world in our grasp! Anarchy will reign, chaos will commence, and we will be the ones on top of it all!"

From above, none of the 2Ps were aware that the countries, and Lily, were watching them from above in the air ducts. It took a while to get everyone into the vents but they got in any way. During it all, Hungary had woken up and joined in the effort to save the world.

"This is not good," Canada whispered.

"We have to stop this satellite launch," Spain stated.

"No duh you jerk!" Romano hissed.

"We'll also need to figure out how to reverse the effects of the serum," Wales reminded everyone.

"That could prove to be the most difficult part of this whole situation, da?" Russia questioned.

That's when (2PName) and Hannah walked into the room with the 2Ps. "Did you deal with those countries?" Al asked after the two had walked in.

"Yeah," Hannah answered before popping a piece of gum into her mouth to chew it. "We got it all taken care you guys."

"Gute," Lutz sighed. "Ve don't need those 1Ps getting in the vay of our plans."

Back in the vents, after looking around the room for several seconds, Italy noticed something very strange; "Hey you guys, where is the big satellite?"

Everyone raised an eyebrow in confusion and then noticed that there was no satellite in the room. "Vhere is the satellite?" Prussia wondered, scratching his head in confusion.

"It must be in a separate room," Hungary theorized.

"Do you think that they are armost done with the serum?" Japan asked.

"I say we stop 'em before they can even think of launching that thing!" America whisper-shouted.

"Hold on America. We can't just to rushing into the situation. We have to have a plan" Canada insisted.

Suddenly, there was an ominous creaking coming from the vent. Everyone's eyes grew wide when they heard the noise and their blood ran cold. Lily latched onto Italy and Italy held her tightly in his arms as the vent broke and the countries fell down into the room.

After the dust settled, the countries quickly got up to face the 2Ps. "All right, stop this madness right now!" Britain shouted.

"Sorry Artie~, but you can't stop this," Oliver said.

"We won't let you cause any more damage than you've already caused!" China declared.

"Too bad, because this is happening and you can't stop it," Xiao said.

Then it was an all-out brawl complete with dust, punches, kicks, and biting (the biting was coming mostly from Lily). During this whole struggle, no one really noticed a machine go off that was for the production of the serum. (2PName) soon noticed though and got out of the mess of fighting, grabbed the serum, and then bolted out of the room to plug it into the satellite.

Can anyone, or anything, stop (Name)? Well we'll just have to see about it. After all the voting from the previous chapter, here are THE results of the scenario orders:

1st. Surprise Scenario

2nd. Canada's Scenario

3rd. Britain's Scenario

4th. America's Scenario

5th. Russia's Scenario

6th. Romano's Scenario

7th. Germany's Scenario

8th. Prussia's Scenario

9th. Japan's Scenario

10th. Spain's Scenario

11th. Wales' Scenario

12th. France's Scenario

13th. Italy's Scenario

14th. China's Scenario

Last. Lily's Scenario

See you guys then!