Chapter 5: Class in Session!

(Name)'s POV

As soon as homeroom was over, I pulled the countries to the side to talk to them. Luckily, none of the Hetalia fan-girls were in my class so they didn't know yet, at least I hoped they didn't know. "Are you guys crazy?!" I whisper shouted.

"We just wanted to make sure you were okay (Name)," Britain explained.

"But I told you guys-"

"That it was dangerous, we know," America interrupted. "But we wanted to come."

I sighed. There wasn't much I could do at this point. They were at school and I couldn't do anything about it.

3rd Person's POV

So class with the countries was interesting to say the least. There was History with America, Britain, and France, Art with Italy, Japan, and Germany, Gym with Russia, China, and Prussia, and Math with Spain, Romano, and Canada.

First, History: The four of us walked in and right away France started flirting with some pretty girls. (Name) rolled her eyes along with Britain and America before taking their seats. The teacher gave out introductions for America, Britain and France, calling them by their human names, and then went on with the lesson. "Class, please pull out your history book and turn to chapter 12 to continue our lesson on the American Revolution," he instructed.

Immediately, Alfred and Arthur tensed up and even Francis was a bit shaken. (Name) looked over at them and tried to figure out what to do but to no avail.

As the lesson went on, the teacher pointed out key victories for America and the losses England sustained during the time. Each one made Alfred and Arthur's stomachs drop even lower. It just brought back so many bad memories.

After class, as (Name) and France got up, (Name) noticed America and Britain glancing at each other before quickly turning away. "Geez, this class must've been rough for them," she said to France.

"Oui. It was not a great memory for zhe both of zhem," France agreed. "Zhey stopped being family."

I hope the next class is better, the teen thought.

**********(Time skip brought to you by Pasta)

Art class was a new start since it was focusing on painting. (Name) sat in between Japan and Italy as the class began. She worked on her previous painting, which was (f/thing/to/paint) and she thought it was coming out rather nicely. Japan seemed to be working on a cherry blossom tree, Italy was painting a bowl of pasta, and Germany...well it was hard to tell what Germany was drawing. Maybe a shoe or something?

"This is so much fun~," Italy stated with a grin.

"I know," (Name) agreed. "It's one of my favorite classes."

"I am rather enjoying myserf," Japan admitted.

"I guess so," Germany grumbled.
As (Name) was adding some color to her painting, the teacher came around to see how everyone was progressing. "I love the Cherry Blossoms Kiku," she commented. "Very nice (thing) (Name). I love the Pasta Bowl Feliciano. And Ludwig...uh, keep working."

Germany groaned after the teacher walked away. (Name) giggled a bit before leaning back to look at Germany. "Don't worry, you'll get it Ludwig," she reassured him. So far so good. Nobody has seemed to say anything yet.

**********(Time skip brought to you by Gilbird)

Oh Gym class; one of the toughest classes for any high schooler. Add in Hetalia characters and it makes things more interesting.

After getting dressed out, the boys and girls did laps around the Gym for a warm-up before a game of dodge ball...Of course that didn't end well. Russia and Prussia were on opposite sides and old blood boiled over. (Poor (Name) and China were on opposite sides as well and did their best to stay avoid getting hit).

"Okay cold, dark, and creepy," Prussia spoke. "Prepare to be defeated by the awesomeness that is me!"

Russia just simply smiled at Prussia innocently, freaking people out. Prussia then threw a ball at Russia but missed. Then the huge Russia threw the ball at Prussia and hit him so hard that Prussia was slammed into the wall. "I win," Russia simply stated.

From the bench, the others watched in awe and amazement, except for (Name) and China. They kinda expected something like that to happen.

"Saw that coming?" (Name) asked.

"Yes, aru," China agreed.

**********(Time Skip brought to you by Kumajiro)

Oh Math class, one of the most strenuous classes of the day. It made (Name)'s brain overload a lot of the time. "Now class, here is your assignment," the teacher said as she handed out a nearly impossible assignment.

"What the crapola is this?!" Romano hissed as he looked at his paper.

"Calm down Lovino," Spain insisted as he tried to calm the Italian down.

While he fumed over the work, (Name) groaned as she put her head down on the table. She wasn't even sure what to do. Then she looked over at Canada and saw him getting the information no problem. "What the- how are you getting this?!" She asked.

"It's easy," Canada said. "Here, I'll show you." The Canadian then showed her how to do the math, even though she didn't get a lick of it later on.

**********(Time Skip brought to you by Lunch!)

(Name)'s POV

So I had to admit that school was a lot more interesting with the countries coming with. Plus, no one seemed to recognize them! Even Sarah, my own best friend, couldn't tell it was them.

It was just after Math class when it came time to taste the slop that was served today. It looked like chicken but I wasn't too sure. As the countries and I sat at a table, Sarah walked in. "Hey (Name)," she greeted.

"Hey Sarah," I greeted.

As she walked over, she suddenly came to a stop and looked at the countries. I really thought it was over at that moment. "Hey (Name), wanna introduce me to your friends?" She asked with a smile.

I breathed in a sigh of relief she didn't know that it was the countries. And if Sarah didn't realize it, then no one else was. That's a relief, I thought as my best friend sat down next to me.

Lunch was about to take a turn for the worst though.

So, what awaits (Name)? What drama will unfold? And will anyone ever figure out that there are twelve anime guys in their school?!...Maybe? Find out next time.

Sorry for not updating guys! I'm busy getting ready for Christmas and Final Exams so please bear with me.