Chapter 1: Oh My Gosh!

Reader's POV

I stared at the nations with shock. This was just, unbelievable. After Italy had greeted me, all the nations looked over at me, making me blush a little. (How would you feel if 12 guys were staring at you all at once?!)

As I was sitting there on the floor, France was the first one to come over to me and help me off of the floor. "Bonjour mon chéri," he greeted before kissing my left hand. "I am Francis."

My reaction? Getting him to let go of my hand and scooting away from him. "I'm aware of who you are," I told him. "And I would prefer it if you stayed away from me."

"Wait, you know us?" America asked.

"Well, sort-of," I said. "You're either really good cosplayers, some crazy illusion, or the actually countries...which I'm having a really hard time believing right now."

I sat down on my bed as I tried to contemplate the whole situation. Someone sat right next to and I looked to see that it was Canada. "We understand," Canada said. "I would feel the same way if I was in your situation too."

"Uh, thanks," I smiled at Canada. He really was a sweet guy.

"Who is she talking to?" Russia whispered.

"I don't know idiota!" Romano whisper-shouted back.

I growled a little bit before glaring at the other nations the I'm-not-crazy-you-are glare. "Okay, someone better start explaining what's going on here?" I demanded to know.

Just when they were about to explain, Lily opened the door slightly and poked her head inside. She looked like she had been woken-up. "What's going on?" She yawned cutely.

Before I could say anything, Italy ran over to Lily and hugged her tightly. "Oh Lily!" He cried as he hugged her. "It's been so long ragazza!"

It took Lily a minute to respond and when she did, this was her response, which really shocked me; "Mr. Italy!" She then wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him back.

All I could do was stare as the nations all flocked around her, even Romano went over to her! It was like they hadn't seen her in months or something. So she was telling me the truth.

********(Time Skip)

"I'm sorry Lily," I apologized to my little sister. We were all sitting on the couches downstairs. They had explained everything to me and I felt it necessary to apologize to my sister.

She smiled at me before giving me a hug. "I forgive you big sis," she said. I smiled at her and hugged her back.

"That's just adorable, aru!" China squealed.

"There's still one thing I don't understand though; you were only gone 15 minutes here, but when you were there, you were there for months. How is that possible?"

"Time must flow differently in this dimension," England explained. "A few minutes here could mean a few months here."

"Oh. That makes sense."

After that, I made Lily go to bed. I needed to have a serious talk with the nations; "Okay, first off, I want to thank you guys for looking after Lily. I really appreciate it."

"No problemo," Italy said.

"However," I added before giving them a glare. "Lily said she ran into the 2Ps. Please tell me that she was lying."

The nations looked at each other and none of then answered me, which confirmed my fear.

"You mean she-? AAAAAAAHHHHHHH! I can't believe this!"

"Please calm down," Germany told me.

I did as he said and calmed down. Still, all of this meant two things; 1. My sweet little sister had been around the 2Ps; and 2. The 2Ps were technically canon in this aspect. That meant I owed Sarah twelve bucks. Then again, they were seen in the show or manga yet.

That's when Japan sat down next to me. He had a tea cup in his hands and gave it to me. I wondered though, when did he have time to make it? "Drink it," Japan insisted. "It wirr herp carm your nerves."

"Thank you Japan," I thanked before taking a sip of the tea. It did seem to help soothe me. After I calmed down, I was filled in on how Lily was kidnapped by Al and then kidnapped by Luciano but that she had somehow escaped from her captors. (Lily told me she was saved by Germania and Grandpa Rome). Then Britain explained how he, Norway, and Romania were able to send my little sister home.

**********(Timeskip brought to you by Grandpa Rome~.)

Later that night, I helped set up sleeping arrangements for everyone; the Axis got the living room and the Allies got the spare bedroom, which was actually rather large.

Anyway, as I was getting into bed, it all sort-of sank in that the nations were at my house...the nations were in my house. I laid down in my bed and then squealed into my pillow like any fangirl would do. After calming down, I started going over scenarios in my head of all the things that would happen.

Then, realization sank in: I had a boyfriend. Not just any old boyfriend mind you, but a boyfriend who I thought was the sweetest, most carrying guy out there. He and I met after we were assigned as lab partners. One thing led to another and before long we were dating, much ti my Dad's displeasure.

How was I going to explain this to him though? I couldn't just tell him that 12 guys were at my house. He would freak. It was just so, stressful for me. Apparently I was so stressed out that I fell asleep worrying.

So here's chapter two guys. It's a bit short, but the next chapter will hopefully be better. So what now? What will happen between (Name) and her boyfriend? Find out next time!