Canada's Scenario

Here we go with the first country scenario, which is our favorite shy country of Canada! Here we go folks!

3rd Person's POV

During the whole fighting, Canada was able to slip free from the brawl and catch his breath. He wiped the sweat off his forehead just as (2PName) slipped out of the room with the 2P serum. What is she going to do with tha-

Suddenly, Canada realized what she was going to do with that serum; she was going to launch the satellite with the serum in inside and have it spread across the planet. I have to stop her! He quickly followed after (2PName) and saw her go into a room. He tried to open the door but found it locked and with something heavy against it. He then found a bobby pin on the ground and began picking the lock.

As he was doing that, Canada tried thinking up a quick strategy. Could he really fight (Name)? Of course it wasn't really (Name) who was "in control". Still, Canada cares very deeply about the young girl. Just the thought of her smile made a blush come to his face. I have to do this, he thought. It's the only way to stop this and save her.

Once the door was unlocked, Canada pushed the door with all his strength and then made his way into the room just as (2PName) was putting in the last of the launch codes for the satellite. "Launch sequence in five minutes," the mechanical voice reported.

"Great," (2PName) mumbled under her breath. "Stupid computer."

Canada slowly crept inside, trying to be as quiet as possible, and made his way over to the changes girl. Then he stepped on a squeaky floorboard that caused (2PName) to turn and face Canada. "What the-?! How did you get in here?!" She growled when she saw the shy Canadian.

"(Name), you have to stop this right now," Canada spoke. "Please, I know you're in there."

The 2P blinked for a moment before laughing a wicked laugh. "Sorry, but (Name) isn't here anymore. It's (2PName) now Maple Boy."

Maple Boy? He thought. "Come on (Name) you gotta fight. You can't let this girl win over you."

"Tut-Tut-Tut. Such touching words my friend, but not good enough I'm afraid," (2PName) then reached for a crowbar that was by her side and went straight at Canada. Canada moved out of the way just as (2PName) swung at him. He ducked and rolled out of her way as she kept swinging at him. "Hold still. It'll only hurt for a bit~. Then you won't feel anything!"

As he kept dodging, Canada tried to figure out another effective strategy. I know she's in there, he thought as he kept dodging the blunt instrument being swung at him. Maybe I can get through to her somehow.

After about the fourteenth swing of the crowbar, (2PName) stopped for a moment to catch her breath. "Why won't you just hold still?!"

"3 minutes until satellite launch," the mechanical voice reported.

"...Polynomials," Canada simply stated.

"What?"

"You asked me to help you in math remember? You needed help figuring out polynomials. We went out on a....study date." A huge blush formed on Canada's face after he said the word date. "And...we might've...you know, held hands?"

(2PName) stared at Canada for a brief moment. She then gripped the crowbar and then started swinging again but this time more sloppily. Canada kept talking;

"I know you can hear me (Name). I know that you're a lot stronger than this. You gotta fight back. You can't let this girl win."

"Shut-up!"

"Why? Because she can hear me? Because she can fight back? Just like I knew all along she could?"

(2PName) growled and then tried swinging again but this time Canada caught the crowbar with his hand.

"You're getting sloppy." He then got the crowbar out of her hands and threw it across the floor. Then he wrapped his arms around the girl, who struggled in his grasp.

"Let go of me!" She shouted as she struggled.

"....Come back to me (Name). I love you so much."

Before she had time to react, (2PName) saw Canada leaning towards her. He then started kissing her lips. (2PName) tried to struggle in his grasp for a moment. Then her body seemed to relax into the kiss. Canada? A voice rang in her head. Then the 2P seemed to vanish. The girl's eyes turned back to its normal (e/c) and she then kissed Canada back.

Soon, Canada pulled away and helped (Name) to stand up straight. She still looked like her 2Pself, except her eyes were back to normal. "Thanks for that Canada," (Name) thanked as a blush formed on her face.

"No problem," Canada replied nervously.

(Name) smiled and then suddenly fell unconscious in Canada's arms.

"(Name)?"

"1 minute until satellite launch," the mechanical voice announced, which made panic set in for Canada. He quickly ran over to the machine and tried looking for the off button. However, there were a million different buttons and he had less than 60 seconds to decide which button to push.

"Oh Maple! Which one is it?!" Canada panicked.

Suddenly, the system shorted out and all the lights on the satellite went off. "Satellite launch averted," the mechanical voice said.

"What?"

Canada looked over the control panel to see Kumajiro chewing on the wires.

"Kumajiro? What are you doing?"

"I'm hungry. And who are you?"

A sweatdrop formed on Canada's head. "I'm Canada."

Soon the other countries came in with Lily and found Canada picking (Name) up off of the ground. "Canada? What happened?" America asked after coming in.

"It's a lot to explain, trust me," Canada told him.

***(Timeskip brought to you by Maple leaves)

(Name)'s POV

I woke up to find myself in a hospital bed. There was an IV in my arm and a teddy bear that looked like Kumajiro next to my bed. Then I saw Canada sleeping in a chair right next to my bed. A small smile formed on my face when I saw him.

"Psst, Canada," I whispered, waking Canada up.

"Hey (Name)," he yawned, stretching out of his seat. "How are you feeling?"

"Like the 2:30 bus slammed into me," I stated. "But a lot better, considering what happened."

"That's good."

I smiled and then leaned up to give Canada a kiss on the check. "I heard what you said; I love you too."

Canada turned red in the face. Maple leaf," He said as his face turned an even brighter shade of red.

Isn't Canada such a Cinnamon Roll? Okay, next scenario up will be Britain's.