Britain's Scenario

Next up, it's time for our favorite magic user, Britain! Please enjoy!

3rd Person's POV

While everyone was fighting, England noticed that (2PName) had slipped out of the scuffle and was nowhere in sight. Where did she go? he wondered as he stopped fighting for a moment. He then noticed the jar with the serum was gone. She didn't...

After making the realization, England left to find the 2P version of (Name). "Please let me be there in time to stop her," Britain hoped as he jogged down the hall. He soon came to a door that was locked. He tried barging it down with just brute strength but found that he was unable to knock it down. "This is not good."

Britain had to pace around for a few moments before he came up with a solution; grabbing out his spell book, he did a spell that got the door to open for him. He rushed inside to see (2PName) loading the launch codes into the satellite. "(Name)! Stop!" he shouted at her.

The (2nd/h/c) girl froze for a moment and turned to see Britain behind her. She was shocked for a few moments. "How did you get in here?" she questioned before shaking her head. "It doesn't matter. In a few minutes, this satellite will be in orbit and spread this serum all over the world and there's nothing you can do to stop it."

"5 minutes until satellite launch," the mechanical voice reported.

Britain growled in anger. He had to stop (2PName) and save the world. But would he really be able to fight this girl? Deep down, he knew (Name) was still in there and he didn't want to hurt her. Besides, he had feelings for her. Maybe I can bring her out, Britain thought. "(Name), you have to stop this right now," he stated in a calm voice.

(2PName) smirked. "She can't do anything eyebrows," (2PName) snorted. "She's too weak to try and take this body back."

"Come on (Name), I know you are in there love," Britain persisted. "I won't let you give up so easily."

He took a step towards the girl but she backed up and gave him a menacing look.

"Please, I can help you (Name). I know you're in there."

"Oh she's in here all right, but she's never coming back out!"

Before Britain had time to blink, (2PName) grabbed the crowbar that was against the wall and charged at Britain head on with the blunt instrument. Britain moved out of the way just in time as the crowbar struck the wall, leaving a hole in it.

I didn't think it would be easy, Britain thought as he straightened himself out. He reached for his spell book and then placed a barrier around his body to protect himself. Hopefully this barrier will hold long enough to wear her out. And hopefully before the satellite launches.

(2PName) then started attacking the barrier with all her might, swinging over and over again at it, trying to break it down. "You can't keep this up forever~," (2PName) said. "If you break down the barrier now I can make this quick for you!"

"Sorry love, but I can't do that."

(2PName) growled in anger and started smashing against the barrier harder. She was so frustrated but she wasn't leaving even the slightest dent in the magical barrier.

"3 minutes until launch," the mechanical voice said.

I'm running out of time! Britain thought. I can't wait out like I originally planned. There has to be a way to get through to (Name) to end this...As Britain tried to figure out what to do, he realized exactly what to say to get through to (Name); "(Name), I know you're in there. Do you remember after that incident in the lunchroom? I gave you my jacket to wear to help cover yourself up."

"You're wasting air here!" (2PName) shouted, stopping smashing at the barrier for a moment to "inform" Britain. "I don't know how many times I have to tell you that!"

If that couldn't get through to (Name), then what else can? Britain thought. There had to be something else. Then it hit him; "(Name), you're one of the few people to ever see me cry. You were there to comfort me when I was going through memories that I thought were impossible to face, but you proved me wrong."

(2PName) continued to hit the barrier but she was at much less strength. Seeing this as his last opportunity to get through to her, Britain put down the barrier and grabbed the crowbar just as the 2P swung at him again. He then took it out of her hands and threw it to the other side of the room.

"Why you-" she began but was interrupted by Britain, who held her in his arms in a hug.

"I can't lose you too," he stated. "I've already lost too much."

He then gently planted his lips on hers. At first, the young woman struggled. Then her body seemed to melt into the kiss all on its own accord. Britain? A voice rang in her head as the 2P slipped away and (Name) came back into control. Her eyes changed back to its original (e/c) and she kissed Britain back.

When Britain noticed (Name)'s (e/c) eyes, he pulled away from the kiss and helped steady (Name), who was slightly dizzy. "You all right?" Britain asked her.

"Yeah...thanks for getting me back," (Name) thanked with a sheepish smile.

"It's no trouble," Britain said, blushing a bit.

That's when (Name) swayed back and forth a few times before falling unconscious in Britain's arms.

"(Name)?"

"1 minute until satellite launch," the mechanical voice said.

Britain quickly, and gently, put (Name) down and then went over to the control board to figure out how to turn the machine off. "Blimmey, where's the bloody off button?!" Britain searched as his 60 seconds were ticking by. Then he found it and pushed it just before the satellite was about to launch.

"Satellite launch averted."

After that was taken care of, Britain went over to (Name) and picked her up. That's when the others arrived on the scene.

"What happened here?" Wales asked.

"It's a long story," Britain replied.

***(Timeskip brought to you by Earl tea)

(Name)'s POV

I woke-up to find myself in a hospital bed. To my left was a bouquet of flowers and to my right was England sitting in a chair, drinking a cup of tea. I smiled when I saw him.

"Psst, Britain," I whispered, getting his attention.

Britain smiled and placed his cup on the table. "Hello (Name)," he said. "How do you feel?"

"Like I had someone hit me with their bike," I replied. "But a lot better, considering what had happened."

"That's good to hear."

I giggled and then leaned up to give Britain a kiss on the cheek. "I heard what you said about how you can't lose me. I love you Britain."

Britain turned red in the face like the red on his flag. "Blimmey," he said, trying to stop from blushing.

England is such a gentleman. Okay, next scenario up will be America's.