Description

Here is the longest description.

Harry Styles is 21 years old . He never been in a relationship with someone before. His childhood 'friends' always tease him 'Forever Alone' 'Lonely Boy' till he got into university . So one day , Harry asked Niall for a help and Niall just shrugged it away and said " well , just write your own number inside one of the book in public library aha '' Niall joked but Harry take it seriously. He thinks it's a good idea because he didn't mind if the person who found his number is a guy or girl or old lady or old man or whatever . He loves people equally . Love is equal . So he goes to library and take one of the book that he thinks interesting. Because people loves to read interesting book , right ? He write his phone number and some details on a piece of paper that he tore it from his notebook and write ' +0769736542 . A lonely boy who wants to be friends or more than that ;) ' he smiled and place the paper in the front pages of the books . Then he put the books back in the first place that he took it . And with that he smiled and leave the public library.

Louis Tomlinson is 23 years old . He's from Doncaster but he and his mother wanted to move to Holmes Chapel because this house in Doncaster have a lot of memories between Louis and his siblings and dad , its feel suffocating when its constantly remind Louis of them . So they decided to move . When they in Holmes Chapel, Jay's sister make them live in fancy house , the house doesn't have stairs , which is good for Louis . Secret . Won't tell you yet why . The house near to public library, his mother works there and he decided to follow his mother . Cause he doesn't have anything to do in this house , he likes to read anyway so it's worth to follow his mom go to library. So , one day , he found a piece of paper with a phone number inside the books called " Where is My Prince Charming? " . Louis giggle cause whoever the person that wrote this have no shame . But at the same time Louis wanted to be friend with him . So Louis sent him a text .

Louis : Hi ! I'm a boy and I found your number inside of the books . I hope you don't mind me taking your number :)

And surprisingly, the person reply after 3 minutes.

+0769736542 :- Hi xx I'm a boy too and I'm not straight as a ruler ;) hope you get it ! . So I don't mind if you're taking my number ;) I hope you don't mind either chatting with me ;)

That's begin the story of them . My Hazza.

Hello Bae ! Or poop xx . Lol I'm joking . Haha . *awkward

How are you guys ? I'm perfectly fine over here xx thanks

So what do you think of this story ? Will yea you read it ?

Will you vote for it ?

Will you recommend your friends to read this ?

Will you try to comment for my grammar mistake ? If you did please correct it nicely . Thanks ks

Lol xx just a warning that this story kinda sorta will have a grammar mistake later . Not a lot , not less either . So yea

The boys in this story isn't famous . They just a collage boys . Yea collage boys .

Louis isn't in collage tho because of his condition. No , you will know why later .

Liam , Niall , Harry , George , Josh , Zack are collage boys .

Jade , Melinda , Sarah are collage girls. No worries guys , this girl is George Josh Zack girlfriend. Well , well , well , unknown person .

Will I make Niall and Liam as a couples ? Well , it's depends on how evil I am. >=3

And oh ! I need some help ! If you're pro at making wattpad covers , message me will ya ?

Needing a new covers for this story xx this covers look like a shitty xx

Enjoy this story will ya ?

Lol . A lot of love , from meh to you Bae . Oops xx

L 1

A 2

R 3

R 4

Y 5

Larry Is REAL ♡