9

Harry Pov

It's been 2 days that I hang out with Louis . And I miss him already. The last time I text him was 20 minutes ago it is because I'm in my art class . My schedule for art class is from Monday to Friday , because it is my main subject. It's amazing class tho . We didn't do much except for the assignment. Talking about assignment, I think Niall and Liam planning something that I didn't know. Hurm I will figured it out later because they didn't come today because of Niall sickness so I'm stuck in here , alone .

Liam Pov

" yea , you understand now ?" I asked Niall and he nods . " the story for our assignment are about Lewis and Harry . The title of it is " The lonely boy who met The Ocean Blue guy " isn't it weird title for that Liam ? " Niall said while stretching Louis faces. " we will change the title later . Their love story is kinda interesting right ? They are seriously soulmate. We can start with Louis lifestyle before he lost his ability to walk and why the reason he was a paralyzed. I know it seem rude but we can ask Louis for permission to do this. " I said . Then I look at Niall drawing " wow , ni! It's beautiful! !" I'm really speechless because Niall drawing really beautiful . " oh really ? Never thought of that tho . And oh , how do you know they are soulmate and love each other? " Niall said with cracked voice . His fever still in his body and it seem day by day it's gotten worst.

" I think they are soulmate because look Louis got into an accident and it's involved with Harry's dad and sister . Then they both didn't know each other that time . Then harry put his number on the book in public library then Louis got the number. It's like God want them to be together ni . And see how harry face lighten up when he texted with Louis. I never seen him smiling like an idiot before he met Louis ni . That's mean our friend is fallin in love with Louis eventho he just met Louis for like 1 or 2 weeks ago . I'm gladly betting on them for 100 . So yea! " I said confidently and all I heard for responses is Nialls snore . This adorable little Irish boy . I kissed his forehead and put a blanket on his body. Poor my baby Nialler , I hope your fever will go away soon .

Harry Pov

My sketch book is now full of drawing . I draw Louis and I holding hands while I hold a baby on my other arms and Louis holds the other baby on his laps. It's look like a family . I smiled at the thought of that . "Is it for your assignment Harry ? That's beautiful Harry ! Can't wait for the whole story ! Good job son ! " Mr.David said to me , I just smiled and he walk off . This collage have no homophobic because I don't know why maybe they starting to accept us. Well, that's good then .My phone start to ring and I answered it quietly.

Liam :- Are you still in the class?

Harry :- Hi to you too leeyum! Ugh. yea I am . Why ?

Liam :- oh I'm sorry Harold ! well I have an idea for the assignment and Niall agree my idea so I just need your approval so yea will you listen or not ?

Harry ;- keep going , I will listen.

Liam :- okay ! Now , the assignment will be yours and Louis story ! Th-

Harry :- whatttt? ?!

Liam :- Can you let me finish first ?

Harry :- oh yea . Sorry. Continue please

Liam :- well , let's just say it will be the best story ever , trust me . First of all the story will be about you and Louis . I will need Louis lifestyle later if he'd agree to put his lifestyle in this story tho . Then we will add yours lifestyle too and then how you two meet with each other, how you guys slowly fa-

Harry :- don't say that how we meet will be I'm being a whore putting my number on public library books and Louis got my number, that's how we met Liam !!