Epilogue

November 29

Their marriage went well , they had loads of memories together while going to the places that they liked . But soon , they have to stop to do whatever they likes cause Louis illness getting worse , he isn't strong enough to continues to walk around , also he slowly forget about everything like every time they go out together , Louis go home by himself cause he doesn't remember that he was with Harry . Thats make Harry worries a lot cause what if something happen to Louis on his way alone to the house , and God know where Louis will go , maybe he might go back to Doncaster of his old house .

So , they decided to stay in the house , Harry and Louis now have bought a house near to the beach cause Louis likes the beach and Harry like to see Louis happy so they find one near to the beach . it was a pretty place to stay and they both like it . Louis sometimes forget who is Harry , that Harry have to make up a story to not confusing Louis even more , Louis do remember , but his brain kinda makes him like this . Now , since its almost December , its cold to stay outside , so they both cuddling in the room while watching some movies on whatever the channel was playing , "Hazza ... " Louis said tiredly , " yes sweetheart , " Harry said while playing with Louis fingers , Louis was against Harry's chest , and Harry's chin was above his bald head ,

" remember when the Valentine's day this year ? " Louis said chuckling a bit , and Harry smiles at those memories , " of course I do ! I go to your house with flowers in my hands for you but you aren't there but your mom said , you go to my house to do the same things , and I wait for you there but you never show up , why ? You were sulking at the park cause you thought I was out with someone ! " Harry chuckles , and Louis whines of protest " I'm not sulking at that time Hazza ! I just like to be there ! " " well , with a pouts on your face that day , you are absolutely aren't sulking , hahaha , but , that was the first time I had a valentines date . " Harry said with a smiles , " thank you for being my first Valentine dates love ! " he then kissed Louis cheeks , who smile weakly toward the gesture .

" I think ... Its time for me to give you something ... " Louis said slowly and get up from his comfortable cuddle from his husband and as soon as he get up , he already miss the touch from his husband . He wraps the blanket over his shoulder and go toward his drawer and took out a thick book . He smiled and took a deep breath and walk over to his husband and give the book to confused Harry .

" what is this ?," harry asked as he held the book and sit down on the side of bed with Louis over his side . " open it Haz ... " , Harry hesitate at first but he open it anyway . When he open the book that Louis gave him , his tears already falling into the first pages . It was the photo of Louis and him cuddle but Harry was the big spoon that time , and with a phrase ' I have a guardian angel who watched over me every second of every day , no matter how sick I am , he makes me know that I am never alone ' he wipes his tear and look at the second pages , it was a crop pic of Louis , when he was child with some words written all over it . Harry can't bring himself to read it so that he skipped every words that he knows that will make him cry . He just look at the picture. Adorable healthy Louis and with some photo of him making a funny face , also the memories of them being together , and their wedding photo.

" it's great isn't ? " Louis said with weak voice. Harry looks at him and gave him a small smiles " the greatest , love " when he opened the last pages of the book , his world stop ' thank you Harry , thank you for coming into my life , thank you for making me laugh like crazy , thank you for taking care of me , thank you for shaving your hair for me eventho I know you love your hair so much , thank you Harry for helping me go through chemo , thank you Harry for the food that you cooked for me , thank you Harry for the caring , gentle, lovingly that you gave to me , thank you for your patience ,thank you for making me smile and thank you for loving me . Thank you for everything Harry . You deserve better than this . I love you soo much my only husband , will you take this ring for memories of me ? '