36

Harry POV

After we finished showered , I took my t-shirt on the bags that I bring a few days ago , Louis needs to wear his hospital gown which is he is about to explode '' I feels naked when I'm wearing this ! Can't I wear one of your clothes ? '' he whines and then he pouts , I chuckles as I folded my dirty cloths , '' I will ask the nurse whether you can wear usual cloth or not '' I said with a smiled and kissed his lips to make the pouts that he gave me gone . '' Thanks hazza ! '' he beamed happily .

I walk outside and towards the counter , once I arrived at the counter , I asked the nurse '' hi ! I just wanted to know when Louis will be able to get out from here ? '' the nurse looks confused and said '' Louis Tomlinson right ? '' I nods confusedly '' yea why ? '' '' you should meets Dr.James to get to know about it , Come on , let me bring you to him '' I frowns cause why she seems serious and worried about it , I follow her without questioning .

'' Oh , Harry ! I'm about to go to meet you !'' Dr.James said as he saw me at the hallways , '' how is the result ? '' I asked him about the urine test of Louis '' that is what I'm going to discuss it to you , come on , lets discuss it in my room , '' he said as he pulls me to his room . Once we arrived at his room , he sigh ''his urine was tested for albumin. Albumin is a type of protein.His body needs protein. But it should be in the blood, not the urine. Having protein in his urine may mean that his kidneys are not filtering his blood well enough.'' he explains , " does that means .... he needs a new kidney ? " I asked shakily , the doctor shook his heard and I sigh of relieved

" for now no , he just needs to eat more protein , not too much tho afraid of something else might happens if he ate too much of protein , don't worry about it , I will ask the nurse to prepare for Louis food , another thing , did you ask him about chemo already ?  Because Harry it's September now ... you know what I mean right ? " the doctor said hesitatingly .

It's hit me actually , I just realised it September... that's mean on December.. no I can't think that ! I have to get Louis do the chemo

" so what do you say do the chemo at home ?" I ask the doctor for an answer and the doctor nods at me eagerly.

Liam POV

" Ni , Wake up ! We're about to land . " I shook Niall body and he squinted his eyes and yawning loudly that earn everyone attention , beside us is an oldy couple , they both chuckles at him , I shook my head at Niall fondly and he looks at me weirdly " what ? " he said then he start to fix his messy hair and groans " ugh ! I hate it when we are about to land ! " he said annoyingly,

" I'm here to make it better ! " I said to him and I put his head over my chest " listen to my heartbeat and within a minute we are already land " I whispered to him and he nods while hugging me tightly. " koala bear " I chuckle at him and he whines " shut up Liam ! "

10 minutes later

We already land and it took quite some times , Niall clinging on my side as we walk off the door of airplane , we don't bring too much bags , we've got only 2 bags with us . When we arrived at the airport , Niall stopped at the middle of hallway and I looked at him curiously " why did you stop ? Did you leave something in the aeroplane? " I asked him while gesture him to walk with me .

" Niall is hungry and it's only 8 in the morning, can we go eat first then afterwards we can go to Louis ! " he said and look at me with a big eyes , I rolled my eyes " no need to be soo dramatic! I myself am hungry too ! So come on , we will see what food will we get ! " I said and put my arms over his shoulder and start to walk , he nods happily and start to put his arm over my waist .