11

Harry pov

Flashback

I start to walk off but without pushing Louis wheelchair. I'm pretty sure he can do it by himself tho . Can he ? I sigh . I walk till I was at outside and sit on the bench near the exit door , then I wait for Louis to come outside .

A few minutes later , I saw Louis . That is right harry , he can rolled his wheelchair so well , I knew he can do it . My mind told me . I sigh again. So , I make conclusion to just let him go first at the parking lot. While I'm here texting Niall .

To : Niall
From : Harry

Niall , where are you guys ?

From : Niall
To : Harry

Wait , we are at the second floor , we will be there in 5 !

To : Niall
From : Harry

Okay , please be hurry .

I stopped texting because I heard a loud horn and my eyes quick to look at Louis direction , he was struggling to move his wheelchair, I without hesitation, I ran toward him and lift him up quickly then ran towards the side road and I nearly fell over so I tried to balance myself but I'm too late for that , I fell down but Louis was on top of me and causes my right hand hit something hard .it's give me a lot of pain towards my hand . I sat down on the ground with Louis on my laps . I shake my right hand again and its hurt like hell .

End of the flashback .

" harry ? " Niall said. We are on our way to go back my house . " yea ? " I said while trying to move my right hand , and it still hurt in the area of my finger and wrist . " are you okay ? You keep hold your right hand , does it hurt so much ? " Niall asking me and I shook my head " nope . It doesn't hurt . Look , I manage to move my hand ! " I said and tried to show Niall that its doesn't hurt but I failed eventually " ouch ! " I groan in pain. " I'm driving you to hospital " Liam said . I'm about to say no but Liam cut my words " I wont listen no from you . I'm driving so I can drive anywhere I want ! " I sigh and put my head toward the window .

Once we arrived at the hospital , Liam goes toward the counter and said " excuse me , my friend hand was hurting over here , and we wanted to know what is wrong so ? " the nurse nodded and said " alright. Wait over there please , we will call your number once the doctor done checking the other patient. This is your number '24' " the nurse said politely and we all nodded . Liam took the number and we walk to the near sear to wait for our numbers to be called. " can I go inside alone ? " I said then Liam said " alright but make sure we know what is wrong alright ? " I nod.

After a few minutes of waiting , my number called up " patients number 24 , please go to the room number 2 " I got up and said " my turn guys so yea , wait okay ? " both of them nod . I nervously walking toward the room number 2. I open the door with my left hand and I was be greeting with a male doctor " please be sitted and tell me what is wrong ! " the doctor said sternly and I make my way toward the chair and sat down . Then I show him my right hand toward him " my hand hurts ? " I said nervously and the doctor start to check my hand . He pressing my hand and I whimper " hurm, it doesn't have bruise so tell me what is exactly happen ! " he said . Then I told him about the incident and he just nods . " alright , lets go for some x-ray , remove your ring and follow me . " I do what Ive been told .