34

10 September/ Saturday
No ones POV

Niall and Liam already arrived at the Canada and they manage to make an appointment with the doctor that they have to meet after they arrive Canada , luckily the doctor agreed to meet them . Now , Liam and Niall was on their way to the hospital . As soon as they arrived there , they was greeted by the doctor that waiting for them in front of the counter .

" hello , I'm Dr.Fred . I heard that you guys was sent by the doctor in Cheshire I supposed ? His names is James , correct ? " the doctor asked them and they both nods , " okay , follow me " they both followed him without any question . Once they arrived at the doctor office ,  the doctor told them to sit .

They sat down across the doctor " as you know , we find a cure for a terminal illness but we haven't tried it yet to human . Your friends have terminal illness am i right ? " the doctor asked them " yes . So , what's the method for the cure ? " Liam asked curiously " well , we do an experiment to an animal , which is cow . We inject them with a terminal disease so this cow got a terminal illness for sure " the doctor explains , then he continues " then after a few month of the cow having a terminal illness , we already tried everything to towards the cow to be healthy again and none of it works " he said sighing .

" So we thought about something that was contains 16 carbon atoms per molecule and we find out that it was kerosene ." " kerosene ? As the freaking jet fuel or cooking oil or something? Like are you crazy ? " Niall said angrily . The doctor smirk and said " don't judge a book by its cover dear . If I was crazy , I won't be sitting in front of you explaining the cure . Yes , it was indeed true that kerosene was used for jet fuel and sometime in cooking . So , after I do some research about kerosene , I agree to use it to the cow . But first we have to steam the kerosene then after that took them out and let it cool then slowly drink it . " the doctor explain casually as he confident about the kerosene methods .

Niall and Liam who is confused as hell and disbelief of what the doctor was explain . It was kerosene after all . Who will want to drink it anyway ? They are sure it will taste like shit !

" I know you guys don't believe me , I also don't believe it at first , but I have confident on this . So , after we injected that thing to the cow , we find out after a couples of week , the cow was healthy again . The cow was survived from the terminal illness . I'm not going to give you guys a high hopes but I think I should say that , dont think that this will work towards human . " he said seriously.

" what do you mean by that ? " Liam asked " what I mean was the cure was for an animal . We haven't tried it yet on human . So , I'm not taking risk to give your friend this method then something bad happen to him " the doctor explains it. " then why you haven't tried it on human yet ? After being confident to the cow . " Niall said sarcastically.

" don't underestimate me . It's just . Okay kids . Listen up . I'm not supposed to tell you guys this but this country is strict . The government has known about this cure and they wanted us to keep it secret till we tried it to human . The reason why we have to hide this because the government wants many people to come here , and if people did come here , that will increased the population and all the shit. As you know ,  I already told you about kerosene things and I guess it should be stay that way . I'm not going to say anything that will make me lost my jobs " the doctor said sternly .

" do you have any idea when the cure for termina- " " it was 2020 . Now is 2014 , it way too long for your friend to have this cure unless ... " the doctor stop his word and start to stand up and go to his bookshelf. He took out one book and showed it to them . " this . Read this " he said to Liam and Niall as he opens the pages that he wants them to read . It was about people being frozen . It's basically people who is alive but being frozen and all the shit is making no sense . " I don't understand this " Liam said .