22

Tuesday ( 03/06/14 )

Harry Pov

I woke up around 7 , because needed to get ready for collage . It's quite weird when Louis didn't wake me up today but then I realised Louis himself didn't wake up yet. I sigh and get up to get my towel and straight to the bathroom to take shower .

~ 35 minutes later ~

I was fully dressed when I get out from the bathroom. I go to Louis side and shook him to make him awake . " lou , wake up ! '' I said gently . He open his eyes , " oh sorry . What's time is it ? " he said slowly .

" It's 7 : 40 , I wake you up cause well you never wake up late and I'm kinda worry . You okay ? " I said while looking at him . He rubbed his head and said " yea I'm okay , just tired . " he forced a small smile .

I just nods and takes his hand " if you aren't feeling well , tell me alright ? I want to take care of my boo. I really love you . Now , you should sleep , you look tired . Okay . I'm going now , take care and call me if you need me ! I love you " I kiss his forehead and he nods and smiled . " take care too . I love you hazza. " he said back and I smiled .

I stood up and wave at Louis. He wave me me back and with that I get out of the room . I go to the kitchen and make something for Louis . My class started at 9 : 20 today , I just remembered that .

So I still have time to make something for breakfast. I open the cabinet and saw a noodle , so I decided to make a fried noodles. Then I took out other ingredients in the refrigerator. Then I started to cook .

~ 8:40 a.m ~

Well done harry . I said to myself proudly . I took my container on the cabinet to bring this fried noodle to collage. I will just eat there if I had a time . Usually I have . I put as much as I want and probably niall can also eat with me which is he always did .

I didn't put any of seafood in the noodle such a shrimp and a cuttlefish which is I usually does but as soon as I know Louis allergic to it , I stopped buying any seafood when we do the groceries.

Now , everything is done.  Let's go to hell. I means collage .

Louis Pov

What's time is it ? I asked myself . I look at the digital clock and it's showed 11 : 20 . I sigh . Feeling wanted to sleep again. I'm soo freaking tired . My illness start to make me freaking weak .

I should go to hospital today for my legs . My walking has improved and it's like I walking like normal people . So , I want to meet the doctor and tell him , I should stop seeing them for therapy .

I got up from my bed and start to tidy the bed.  My mom doesn't like it if the duvet aren't properly in the bottom of bed.  Even she's gone now , this things have become my routine everyday to tidy up the bed when I wake up .

Once it's done , I take my towel and goes to the cabinet and took out cloth that I want to wear . Black shirt and black jeans . Then I go to the bathroom to take a nice shower. 

~ 30 minutes later ~

When I'm done showering , I go to the kitchen but stopped when Larry rub his cheeks on my legs . I pick him up and said " who is hungry ? Hah . You right ! It's you ! '' Larry start to meowing and I hold him on my arms .

I go to the refrigerator and took a milk and pour it on Larrys bowl . Then I let him down and he start to lick his milk . I smiled at how greedily he looks when he lick those milk . I took out the cats food and pour it on the other bowl .