23

Friday (6/06 /14) ( 3 days later after the broke up )

Niall Pov

Harry refused to go to collage this past three days . He's been spending a lot of time in our guest room . Lucky that Liams and I apartment have 2 room and obviously I shared with Liam and one of the room will be guest room. 

He's not telling me why he's here but I'm not stupid , I knew he must have been fight with Louis. If not why he live here instead of spending time with Louis ? So I'm going to find out today cause I can't see harry being like this again . I don't want him to get worse by each day .

It's 3 pm and Liam have been out to takes things that he left at his mom home about 30 minutes ago . So that left me and Harry alone in this apartment so why not go talk now ?

I go to his room and open it without knocking it . He was laying on bed with his swollen eyes stared at the ceiling.  I go to his side and tap his shoulder . He looks at me with his swollen eyes . He then got up and lay his back on the headboard of the bed. 

" what are you doing here ? " he asked with raspy voice . Yea it's been 3 days he didn't talk so of course his voice like that ! " what's going on?  " I asked him and look into his eyes . He play with his finger and said " am I not good enough?  " and that's broke me the way he sounded so depressed .

I hugged him and said " you're good enough.  You're the best ! So tell me who doing this to my curly hair lads ? "  I tried to lighten the mood but the mood get darken when harry cries and said " then why did Louis cheated on me and broke up with me ? " I hugged him tightly while my hands rub his back .

" oh . Because he is stupid ! " I said simply cause I don't want harry to know how angry I am . I think I want to meet Louis and hit him in the ball so that he know that how hurt harry is.  Harry about to say something but Liam get in the room without knocking and with grins .

" I'm sorry I'm late . Oh . Am I interrupting you guys ? " he said with confused looks.  I shook my head and said while getting up " no you not . I need you here with harry and talk to him . I'm going to get out and buy food . I'm hungry ! " I lied . Harry looks confused but he just gave me small nods .

I hugs Liam while whisper to his ear " please keep an eyes on harry.  Don't leave him alone at this time and talk to him , hugs him if he cried or something okay ? " I feel his nod and I let him go and headed to the door .

" take care guys . I will buy something to eat for dinner ! " I said smiling and both of them just nods . I closed the door and took the car keys then headed to the lift to go to parking lot .

(30 minutes later)

I arrived at Louis house and knock his door.  A few minutes later the door was opened and I begin to yell " why the hell that you cheated on him ???!! Who- " I stopped my words as I saw Louis figures. 

He looks exhausted and tired . His brown hair is messy , his skin is pale , his eyes is dull , he has eye bags, his chapped lips , his jaws seem sharpen than before , he looks awfully ill and thin . " finish what do you want to say Niall " he said with a cold tone that shiver my arms.

" I - I ... are you okay ? " I asked worried about him . He chuckle and start to walk in with his door wide open that makes me get in and closed the door . He sat down on the sofa and said " I'm fine . Don't worry.  Come here and finish what do you want to yell three minutes ago . Then you can hit me if you want to ! "

His tone sound sad but I ignored it. He's not the one who is hurting right now . It's harry.  I sat down across him and look at his eyes . " why you broke up with harry ? Why you cheated on him when he is loyal to you ? I just want to know the reason why before I hit you but make sure your answer is acceptable!  " I said with warnings tone .