39

23 September // Saturday

🔥No ones POV 🔥

Today is the day where the reunion party begin but Harry found Louis who is still sleeping when the party will start in 4 hour ''Love , come on .. you should get showered , today you will meet your friends and all '' Harry shook Louis body gently and Louis groans '' just a minutes , please '' he said tiredly , yesterday event had makes him exhausted as he and harry cleaning their houses , buy food and drinks for today , then decorates just a bit that make both of them sleeps late .

Harry sighed and play with Louis hair , Louis likes it as he lean over Harry's hand and suddenly Harry  stopped  , eyes widen and gasped come out from his mouth . Louis frown at the sudden lost contact , he open his eyes and yawn '' why did you stop ? '' he asked harry , but when he looks at harry who is looking  sad and tried to hide something on his hand '' what is it ?" Louis asked curiously and reach over Harry's  , '' no , lou don't - '' but it was too late when Louis already sees the pillow . His pillow covered with some of his hair , his hair is falling down .

Tears filled up Louis eyes as he reached towards his head and when he put his finger on his hair , then pulled it shakily , there was a strain of hair of his , '' oh Lou , '' Harry said and hugs Louis who sobs while looking at his hair '' my - my h-air haz , I - don't lo-ok beau-tiful any-more '' Louis hiccups over his words , Harry hugs him tightly while tears streaming down on his cheeks '' no , lou , you look amazing like always , I will still love you no matter what . '' Harry said sincerely . 

'' don-t you da-re to said that !! wh-en I go out with ba-ld he-ad , people will *hiccups* laugh at me , I - '' '' okay , that's it ! I will go bald with you ! Don't test me , I'm this close to do it '' Harry said seriously as he showed Louis his pointy finger was about to touch his thumbs . He literally will do anything for Louis . Call him whipped or whatever , He loves his Louis so much that he could not let Louis get through all of this alone . 

'' Haz , you don't understand , my hair was the reason I look good and without it I'm - ... HAZZA !! What are you doingg ?? "' Louis wipes his eyes as Harry suddenly got up and go to the drawer where the hair shaver was placed , Harry took it and goes to the bathroom . , Louis who sat on the bed stared at him blankly . A seconds later , he heard the vibrate from the bathroom and he frantically ran towards the bathroom and look what harry did .

What he sees in front of him make him widen his eyes . Harry shaved his head . Harry look at Louis with cheeky smile and said '' I started to Love it already '' Louis look at him disbelief of what Harry doing . This make Louis realize that Harry kept his word . Harry will always love Louis no matter what happens . 

Louis  whimpered and slowly falling himself down , he just soo touched of what's Harry doing , Harry notice Louis discomfort and quick to turn the shaver off and ran towards Louis , kneeling down and put his warm big hands to cupped Louis face '' what's wrong ? don't cry love ... You're about to make me cry too '' Harry said while brushing Louis' tears away with his thumb , '' I .. just realized your love towards me is real .. I just ... cannot believe I've got such an amazing person by my side .. I'm just touched what you did Hazza ... I love youu soo muchh'' Louis sobs again and Harry leans forward and kissed Louis lips gently and sweetly .

Their kissed was like kinda a new feeling around them . True Love . Louis now knows that Harry loves him sincerely with all his heart and he wants to return that kind of feeling towards Harry . Not like he did not do that before but after seeing how Harry kind of do everything to Louis makes him want to do everything for Harry too .. Their kissed broke and now they just stare towards each other . Fond was activated with two of them . If Niall was recorded it , no one has to know .