28

Does my story on private or what ? (o.O) I've been updating but no one read it and no vote like usual ? =< aww this makes me sad :( btw enjoy ....

Saturday ( 03 / 09 )

2 week after the truth .

Harry Pov

I stared at Louis who is still sleeping beside me . I asked him to do the treatment but he don't want to stay at hospital because that will make him can't do anything to make him happy when he stuck at the hospital . The reason was understandable so I didn't force him . I know I should let him go someday .

I asked the doctor , is there anything that I must be aware at and he told me that there is only a few things Louis life will change . Such as his vision will be doubled and will be hard to take things in front him . I saw him the other day , he want to take his phone at the table but he keep missed to do so . So , I helped him to get his phone .  He smiled grateful for me to help him . It's not a problem anyway .
Then , the doctor also told me , if Louis showed any sign about the pain in his head , give him painkillers and help him to stay calm . The pain will go as soon as the pill kick in cause the doctor already prescribed the pill just for any patients like Louis .

Then , this is the thing I'm worries the most.  It was short term memory loss . He will forget who I am and remember the past but the doctor told me that it won't take too long for him to remember something that he forgotten , so I shouldn't be worry , and that thing happens when he has 3 month left .... which is now. But by now , he didn't show any sign of those so I might as well get ready for it
I asked the doctor , what make him to have this terminal illness and the doctor told me that , it was by something that hit his head too hard . And I don't recall when Louis hit his head on something but doctor told me that it was from the accident .

But it was a long time ago , and the doctor told me , it can happen when his brain injury haven't been treated so that is what happens . The incident happen on November which is last year , and he got to know his cancer on April . It's doesn't makes sense . After 6 month of the incident, he got this cancer .

" harry ? " I heard Louis asked me weakly . " what are you doing here ? Aren't you supposed to edit your documentary ? " he asked while rubbing his eyes . Yep . It is now he started to forget thing .

" love , I already pass up the documentary to teacher last week , silly ! " I said chuckling . He frowns and said " am I supposed to know ? " I smiled at him and shook my head " no you don't . Get up and go take shower. I will cook something for breakfast for us ." I said simply and kiss his forehead. He nods and I stood up and go out . I already showered , so I can cook something to eat .

I open the refrigerator, and there is literally nothing in it . Yeah , I forgot to do groceries shopping . So I go back to my room , and change my outfit . Grey hoodie and black skinny jeans.  I fix my hair and try tied them but its hard to do so . Louis get out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist.  " where are you going ? " he asked while looking up and down over my outfit. 

" we are going to eat outside cause there is literally nothing to cook so after we eat , we will go buy groceries.  Wear something nice then ! " I told him . He nods and I still fix my hair . Grrr messy hair day . I heard Louis chuckle behind me and I pout .

" hey don't laugh at me ! " I exclaim and let my long curl cover my face . I feel Louis pull me towards the bed and sat me down . He then goes behind me and grip my hair . " woah, your hair soo long hazza, but it soft too ! " he chuckle again. " I'm thinking to donate my hair to the children who needing it. What do you think Louis ? Should I cut my hair now or I should wait till its long enough for a girl ? " I asked his opinion.