40

Roughly I counted my works from description till chapter 39 , 119,600 that was a lot of words and I'm shook cause never once in my life I wrote that much ,by the way enjoy !

24 September // Sunday 

No ones POV

Louis and Harry was on their way to have lunch with Harry's mom and Louis' aunt  . They both already discussed that they wants to get married on 28th October because Louis said the actual date they both started to dating was 28 March  . Besides , Louis insisted that he love 28 so much that he even thought to tattooed it on his finger , he will consider about it later tho , 28 is his lucky numbers. 

Once they arrived at the restaurant , they make it inside and saw that Harry's mom and Louis' aunt already talk to each other , '' hey mom , hey aunt '' they both said to them together , they got their hellos back as Louis goes to his aunt and kissed her cheeks and same goes to Anne , once they settled down , they sat down in front of them . '' You guys already order yet ? Louis here kinda starving and craving meatballs '' Harry said smirking at Louis , Louis gave him a playful glare and took the menu '' nope , we were waiting for you guys come , order it together , food come togetherrr '' Louis aunt said while chuckling , the rest of them laugh and continue to look at the menu .

 After they ordered their food , Louis Aunt who is Diana , start the conversation '' So .. Harry , tell me what you do in living ? " her tones serious and Anne tried not to laugh '' I uh .. I am still collage boy but I already looking for a jobs to earn some money and I got one at the bakery , tomorrow I get started and uh - '' '' Harry , I'm just joking , don't get too serious '' Diana cuts Harry rambling with a chuckle , Harry lets out the nervous chuckle and Louis held his hand and intertwines their hands . Harry kinds of relax at the small gestures .

Their drinks comes and Harry quick to took a sip from his drink , he tends to do that a lot when he is nervous , Louis noticed it too but he does not get it why Harry should be nervous to meet his aunt . '' so when is the wedding date ? " Anne asked them while smiling fondly toward them '' we decided to do it on 28 October , so we've got like a month to prepared some things , '' Louis explains and smile at them ,  '' Lou , they knew right about your sickness ? " Diana asked him curiously and Louis nodded sadly . 

'' And what about that ? " Harry asked Diana , almost sounds angry , '' um , no nothing to worries about , I'm just making sure . In a relationship we should not hides thing from one and another , it may make you hurt at the end if you got to know your couples didn't sincere to you , '' Diana said sincerely as she only wanted to advised them but Harry took it wrongly , soon their foods come and Louis smiled looking down at his food . He's been craving this for ages , he is about to eat one of the meatball when suddenly got stopped by Harry '' not yet tiger , its too hot , let me cut it for you , '' Harry said while taking Louis plate to his and start to cutting it for Louis . 

Louis whines likes a child as he held his fork on his right hand and his spoon on the left hands , '' I can cut it by myself just fine ! Give me my food Harold ! before I throw a tantrum ! '' he pouts while looking at his food that was now a small pieces and its does not look like meatball anymore , more like a crushed meat , Anne and Diana look at them fondly as they started to argued , Harry who is trying to explain Louis how this hot meat can burns Louis tongue , and Louis who is trying to get his food back from Harry . 

'' Here , its cool down already , eat up tiger ! '' Harry said once he is done cutting the meatball , more like crushing the meatball into pieces , Louis frowns at his food but because he is hungry , he quick to scooped down the meat with his spoon and start to eat them greedily , '' slow down tiger , you might choke on your food ! '' Harry said sternly while showing his fork towards Louis , Louis rolled his eyes and continue to eat his food , '' bon appetite ! '' Diana said as she was done watching the lovely couples . They ate with full of laughter and happy atmosphere ! 

*

'' Harry , can I have a talk with you a minute , '' Diana said as they are on the cashier to pays the food , '' um , you go on , I will wait at the car , '' Louis said while showing Harry the car keys . Anne wrapped her hand on Louis arm and they both talking while heading towards their car , '' what are you gonna talk about ? " Harry said as he lean towards the wall , '' are you sure , you want to marry Louis ? " Diana asked Harry curiously , '' yup ,  why not ? " he said confidently , Diana sigh '' you do know right that he didn't got any time left  ? , '' she asked again and Harry who is fed up give her a glare ,  

 '' yes I'm aware of that ! So what if I wanted to marry him ? Its make both of us happy okay ! so please stop with whatever that you have in your minds ! I love Louis very much and nothing could tear us a part ! I know he is dying but can I have a hope that miracles might happen ? We're both know what we will go through and hell we've been talking about this a lot , okay , so please I'm begging you , please don't tear us a part , we need each other to face the future , '' Harry said pleadingly with his red rimmed eyes ,

Diana almost in tears as she saw the true love and sincerity from Harry's eyes , she hugged him and rubbed Harry's back while whispering '' take a good care of him Harry , I trust you with him , I'm sorry  for saying things that I'm not supposed to say , I'm really sorry '' Diana said and Harry nods while hugging her , once they are done hugging each other , they walked out of the restaurant as they said goodbye to each other .

Harry got into the car to hear Louis humming the song that was played on the radio , '' so , what's taking you soo long ? " Louis asked as Harry wearing his seat belt ,'' your aunt wanted to talk , that's all . Now ,  where we want to go ? Its 5 and the skies soo bright today , '' Harry said , he tried to give a clue to Louis to go to the park , they never been there for ages ! '' uhm , head home first , we took kites , Larry and Donny , and some other stuff .'' Louis said like its not a big deal . Harry grins like crazy and said '' yea , we should do that !'' and that is how they spent their evening together .

Short , I know but I have no idea what to put anymore ! next chapter will be their wedding days ! I know its too soon and fast but I wanted to finished this story as soon as possible ! nobodys read it anyway , Lots of Love Azzy