42

28 October

No ones POV

It was a beautiful days , the weather is windy but it was a nice weather . It was currently 7 in the morning , Liam already up , making himself dressed and go into the hall , to see if there was any thing that he could fix . He wants it to be perfect as he wants to granted Louis and Harry wishes . He was surprised when he saw Louis standing on the middle of the hall and look at the decorations . Liam approached Louis and they stood there silently.

" Thank you for your such an amazing works Liam . " Louis said ,smiling at Liam , and Liam couldn't help but feels proud at his works .  " it's nothing really . If you guys didn't told me what you guys want, I will be blur and don't know what to do , " Liam said ,while looking around , it was indeed true , Louis and Harry have given Liam a little ideas of what they want their wedding to be , " I should be the one to thanks to you guys because its my first time to decorated wedding , let alone birthday party . its such an honor to do it  , besides , its makes me realised what I wanted to do in my future ,I wanted to be wedding planner . " Liam said happily and Louis gave him a proud smiles , " yea yea , I will support you ! Your decoration is good , I bet when people comes to our wedding , they will ask who decorated this wedding and we proudly said it was you ! So that many people will want you to decorate their wedding ! " Louis said excitedly that he almost fell but luckily Liam catches him ..