1

Harry Pov

" Harry , wake up ! Your classes will start in 30 minutes ! " I heard my mom yelled from downstairs . I groans . I rubbed my eyes and let out a loud yawning . I'm lazily getting up , take my towels and turn on the hot showered water . After showering , I dressed in my usual cloth , black ripped jeans , a blue sweater , the weather is really windy . So it might be cold . So I decided to put a beanie on my hair . I take my bag , wallet , phone and keys . I ran downstairs and go to the kitchen . " you look great today ! " my mom hugged me and kiss my cheek . Well , I'm kind of close to her cause I'm the only son she have . So she still treat me like a baby which is I still like it . Weird . I know . " I'm late now . Bye . Love you mom " I kissed her forehead and hugged her again . " take this bread with you okay . Drive carefully , mom love you too " I nodded and walk to my car . Once I get in my car , I switch on the radio , loud enough to wake up the neighborhoods. It's 8:30 a.m after all , they should wake up just like me ..its not fair to have them sleep peaceful while I'm here being forced to go to collage .

After a few minutes driving , I park my car at the usual sport , under the trees of course. I get out of the car and in count 3 , 2 , 1 " Harry the lonely boy already here . " George said while putting his arm on his girlfriend shoulder . I rolled my eyes . They love to tease me . They , I mean George and Melinda, Josh and Jade , Zack and Sarah . They aren't my friends but they aren't my bullies either . I don't know what to call them . I walk past them, ignore them and walk to my first class . Art class . " Harry you late for 3 minutes , but you are lucky I'm in a good mood today , so please take a sit " Mr David said . I sit at the back of the class and listen to whatever he teach us about . " okay now class , I have an assignment that you guys need to do . So this class have 27 students so I want you guys to make a group only 3 people in one group . So there will be 9 groups only . So now , please move to your group . After that I will explain what the assignment about '' Mr David said . Everyone start to move but I make no move , because I'm kinda lazy to move " can both of us be in your group ? " Liam said . They acting like they don't know me at all ! I gave him a look that saying are-you-seriously-asking-me-that? They both laughing and Niall said " well , you make no move after all . Acting like a stranger to us so why don't we play along . '' he sat down next to me while Liam on his other side .

They are really close to each other . In the past , I once  tease them about them being together , but then it's turn out real so here we go again , " Forever Alone '' I sigh and Niall said " what do you say harry ? " he looked at me curiously , I'm about to answer but then " Horan and Styles please pay attention please ! " Mr David said . We apologies and he continued to talk about the assignment " So now , you have 3 people in your group , okay , the assignment is about Love . " Mr David stopped talking as the student start to talk about the assignment  " I need you guys to do a folio which is like a book , with full of drawing . I want you to draw what the story about . For example , Sarah is in love with this person . So you must draw Sarah and the person who she's inlove.  Get it ? " the students start to make annoyed noises . Well , this assignment will make me vomited.  But it's okay , I have Liam and Niall here . " 1 group 1 folio . You can start it now , and you can sent to me whenever you guys finished. But the last date to sent this folio is on November.  " the class cheered cause this month is January so we have like 10 month ahead to finish this folio . " make sure your folio is interesting cause the principles and I agree to give the winner a trip to Japan for 1 weeks and all of the cost we will pay . So make sure you guys do the best " wow .

The trip to Japan . Interesting ." Guys , we better make our folio interesting. I want to go to Japan !! " Niall yelled , and the whole class laughing at him . I smack his head and he said while rubbing his head  " why you've done that ?!! " I laugh and said " you said Japa-'' before I could finish my words , Niall already smack my head " well , same goes to you Bro " he smirk and I let out my tongue . '' so now , what ? What should we draw , who will be in this story ? " Liam said , '' why don't we just make a story about how both of you met then unfortunately fall in love with each other ? " I suggest , I don't know why I suggest that actually!  "Do you really want to know our love story harry ? " Niall smirked and I rolled my eyes " as long as it's didn't involved with you guys sex story " Liam just chuckle and the bells ring that's mean our lesson is over . " Thank you sir " all of us said and headed out of the class . " let's think another Idea should we ? I don't think our love story is interesting " Liam sigh and Niall frown " why not ? " please don't tell me they will fight over this . Ugh . Lucky I'm single . Let alone fight with me . " looks guys , Harry doesn't have a boyfriend or girlfriend on his side . Forever alone huh harry ? " Josh said when we walked across the hall to go to our locker . I shrugged it off and Niall held my arms and whisper " what's all about ? Are there anything that you didn't told us ? " I nodded and said " well , see you at cafe later , I have a class to go . Bye Nialler bye Leeyum ! " I quickly took my Math book and walk faster to go to my class . Don't want to talk about it now .