7

Harry Pov

2 days later , meaning urm it's Friday !

Louis and I are being slowly close . We couldn't stop from texting each other . Always have a conversation going on but yea the conversation start with Hi and end up with oops cause one another will fall asleep and forgot to reply . Louis still refuse to meet me cause he is afraid I will judge him physically and emotionally. It's okay , as long as we didn't stop texting each other, it will be fine for me.  But, I do ask Niall and Liam how does Louis look when they meet Louis 2 days ago and they say he looks soo small , with messy hair , cute little faces and look like a teenage boy and when I told them Louis is going to be 24 on 24th December, they shocked and laughing as if I make a joke . I do hope I will meet Louis soon .
'' Harry , urm , can you keep a secret from Niall ? " Liam said as he walk beside me to go to biology labs " yea , what is it ? " I said and he stop and put his hand on my shoulder and whisper in my ear " I arr.  . met someone and I accidentally love her " I widen my eyes and almost yelled " HOW ! YOU'RE WITH NI-" " shut up harry . That's why I told you this ..I need your opinion. " Liam said . I sigh
" did niall know about this and who is the girl that make you fall in love ? " I said while sitting in my table . Lucky niall wasn't here ! " no he didn't know.  That's why I don't want to do our love story in art folio cause I'm afraid if he found out about this soon , he will heartbroken and stop the drawing in the middle of making the folio and that was the last thing I want . The girl name is Sophia and she is my mom friends daughter.  She come to our house 2 weeks ago and yesterday she came for teaching my mom to baking cake . And yea the feeling grow and so on " " but lia-" " Payne and Styles please pay attention!  "Mr.Robert yelled to us .

Niall Pov

I was at home cause I'm pretty sick . It's starting yesterday evening,  I felt dizzy and almost fainted when I'm about to go to my room . Lucky my mom catch me . Liam and Harry didn't know, well they didn't ask me how am I . And I'm starting to have a feeling that Liam attitude change . He always went go back home early , then didn't bother to text me anymore.  It's like his love towards me already fade . When we first started dating, we wouldn't stop texting each other even after meet at school but now , hurm I don't know what to say.  It's hurt a lot .

" Niall, are you okay ? Let me check your temperature " my mom asked me and put the thermometer inside my mouth and when it's start beeping , my mom frown and said " it's still high Niall . Do you want me to bring you to the doctor ? " I shook my head and said " nah . . I'm fine . It's will *cough* get better soon if I'm taking a lot of sleeping . " now my throat hurts . " do you hungry ? " I shook my heads again and my mom sigh " you didn't take dinner last night , then this morning I make you a porridge and put it on your room and look at it now , it's never touched . How are you not hungry ? Is it something bother you ? You never say no when it's come to food even you are sick . " my mom said while putting a cold napkin towards my neck then to my face then to my forehead. " don't worry . I'm fine . I want to sleep now . yea ? " I said and my mom gave me sympathy look and said " call me if you need anything . get better soon love " with that she left and I close my eyes to sleep .

Harry Pov

" where is Niall?  He always be the first one to come to our lunch table , and where is he now ? " I said to Liam as I put down my bag on the chair. " don't know , didn't see him since last evening.  " Liam said while his eyes glued towards his phone. I sigh and start to take out of my phone and diall Niall numbers .
After a few ring, he answered with a hoarsely voice .

Niall : hel-lo ?

Harry : woah dude ! What's wrong with your voice?