33

9th September / Friday

Third person POV ?

Niall and Liam already finished class at 1.20 cause their professor didn't come that day so they decided to visited Louis and Harry before they go to Canada . They are now in front of the hospital, " you go up first ! I want to go to the cafe to buy things to eat , what do you want then ? " Liam asked Niall as they walked inside of the hospital " food at this cafe taste like shit so , I think just buy me some cookies , oreos if you find one ! " Niall said as he making a pouty face.

Liam chuckles and kiss his lips " don't worry, we will find something delicious to eat at the airport later , alright , I'm going now !" Liam said as he walks the opposite direction, Niall nods and waits for the lift doors to open , once it open , Niall get inside and press the button to the floor of Louis room .

"Hey harry ! " Niall said as he get inside of the room , Harry smiled and get up from his seat and hugs Niall " hi ! Where is Liam ?" He asked Niall as they broke theirs hug. " at the cafe , getting some food to eat " Niall shrugged and sat down on the chair beside harry . " how is Louis ? Any movement ? " Niall asked harry as he stares at Louis .

"Yea , whenever I talk to him , his hands move a bit , he wants to show me that he listen to me " harry said sighing and took Louis hand on his " he even let me know that he will disappointed at me if I drop college " he said again . " just like I said harry. He will be so freaking guilty when knowing that you drop your college because of him " Niall said , " just continue this collage harry , it just few months left till we graduate, " niall continues ,

" but what if something happens to Louis while I'm gone to college? What if - " " then call him every hours when you at the collage , you're worried too much " " I'm sorry for being worried about my sick fiance ?!! It was easy for you to say because you aren't in my place !" Harry said angrily , niall shook his head and sigh .

" I know I'm not in your place harry ,but Louis is my friends too and I worried about him too and - " " hey guys ! Uh , did I interrupted something? " Liam asked as he saw two of them look in a state of anger but replacing with frowning afterwards .

Harry shook his head and said " no , you're not . I'm not being rude but when will you go to airport? Its almost 2 " harry stated as he look at his watch . Liam put the stuff that he bought at the cafe to the small table beside harry " our flight was around 4 so we will go to the airport in 10 minutes . let me see you and Louis first " Liam said sighing .

" how are you , harry ? " Liam asked and he looks at harry deep in the eyes " finally , someone asked about me ! I'm fine ! " harry sarcasm and glare at niall " don't you lie at me harry , I know you not . have you been sleeping lately ? Do you even eat here ? Have you go showered ? Have you -? " " why so many question? I'm not the one who is sitting on this bed here . its Louis ! You should ask about him ! " harry snapped .

" I already knew about Louis , harry . why ? I can't worried about my best friend ?" Liam shot back . Harry huff in anger and put his arm over his chest . " I'm really fine and you shouldn't worry about me . I think you should go to the airport now . don't want you guys to miss flight and have to wait another day to get to know about the cure . remember , as soon as you arrived at Canada , make sure you go to meet the doctor then - " " Harry stop ! You're rambling !" Niall stop him with slapping his arms .

Harry look down over his laps and his lips quivering " I just . I - cant let Louis died . He have to s-stay al-ive ! I .... " Harry stopped his words cause he was crying now . he couldn't imagine his life without Louis . would it be sucks ? Will his world turns to gloomy because Louis is the one who makes his world colourful . Liam and niall exchange look and start to do a group hugs .