35

11 September 2014 / Sunday

2 in the morning

Louis POV

I open my eyes slowly and looks around . Where am I ? Why it's soo dark here ? I wanted to lift my arms but someone held it gently that makes me look who is sitting beside me . There was a mop of curls and I smiled , my hazza . I held his hands too hard that makes Harry wakes up . He yawns and run his finger over his hair .

Then he looks at me and his smiled gets wider and wider " Louis ! " he said and kiss me in the lips . I couldn't help but I miss his lips against my lips . It's amazing . We kissed till my heart beat monitor warns us so that's make Harry let go of my lips " welcome back love ! " he grins and look at his watch " baby , it's only 2 in the morning . Why did you wake up ? " he chuckles and took my hand in his .

I actually forgot as why did I wake up . Oh my left side is hurting me and I'm also thirsty " give me water first " my voice crack at the end and Harry quick to give me a glass of water , I drank it greedily that I literally drank all of it . Harry smiled at my action and took the glass away from me " do you want more ? " he asked gently , I shook my head .

" is there any nurse that is awake by this time ? " I asked him and lays my back on my bed again " I'm not sure love , do you need something? Are you hurt ? " he asked worries clear in his tone , I gave him a small smile and said " my side is hurting me so that's what makes me awake , but it's okay tho , I can handle the pain till tomorrow " i assure him with a smile , he frowns and get up then press the red button beside my bed .

" hazza ! You don't have to do that dear ! " I said as I realize he press the button to call the nurse to get in , minutes later the nurse who look sleepy but a worries in her expression " do you guys need something ? " she said carefully " yes , Louis said his side is hurting him, do you have any pills killer that you could give him ? " Harry asked politely .

The nurse walks in front of my bed and took the clipboard that full of my information I guess . " I can't give you pain killer yet because here it's said the other nurse already injected you with something that can't be interrupted by any other medication including pain killer . Um , do you think you can hold your pain for next few hours ? " the nurse asked me , I nods and said " I think I can . Thank you " I said while smiling to the nurse . The nurse smiled backs and said " goodnight sweety ! " she said while walking away .

" she flirts with you " Harry blurted out suddenly . I laugh and said "are you  jealous ? " I smirk and tickle his side , he laugh and said no and no over again . I chuckle and stop tickling him " still jealous? " I asked him and he shook his head while smiling . My fond activated because he is soo freaking cute ! I move to the right a bit and make some space for him to lay with me . I pat at the bed beside me to him and he look at me confused , " come here , wants to cuddle my hazza ! " I said cutely .

He smiled and got up from his seat and lay beside me , I quickly put my head under his chest " this heart , better not stop beating after I'm gone " I said sincerely, I heard Harry took an uncomfortable breath and I kiss his jaws " hazza , you promised me right ? " I asked him while looking up at him , he look down at me and wrap his hand over my waist and kiss my head " promise are made to be broken sometimes " he said brokenly .

" yea , it was indeed true but keep that promise for me please , just once " I plead him and he sigh and nods unwillingly , " did the pain on your side still hurting you ? " he asked suddenly , changing the topics . I shook my head and lay my head over his chest . " good night haz, " I said sleepily and when I closed my eyes , I heard Harry said " I love you Louis , no matter what will happen , I will always be on your side , forever and always " soon I drifted off to sleep.