5

Harry Pov

" Mom , where is dad ? " I said while I'm sitting down on the chair in front of dining table  . It's 7 in the morning and my mom making a breakfast for us.. "Harry , did you take your medicine last night? " I shook my head . Why should I ate my medicine ? I'm not sick .My mom sigh and she go upstairs and after a few seconds she come back with a pill on her hands . "Eat your breakfast first . After that took 2 pills of this and go back to sleep . You don't have to go to collage today . Alright love ? " I frown and nodded then begin to eat " mom , why dad and Gemma didn't wake up yet ? They should wake up by now cause they both have to'--" "Harry . Stop . Eat your breakfast quickly and after that eat your pills ! " my mom shouted at me while her eyes start to tearing up .

All I ask is where my sister and dad . My appetite of eating my food already lost and I took 2 pills of it and shoved it in my mouth and swallow it down my throat and drink my water . Then my mom begin to hug me . " go to sleep honey . I'm sorry . It will be okay soon " I nod and headed to my room .

I lay down my bed and I'm not sleepy right now  . So I begin to play with my phone . Suddenly there was a text .

From : Niall

Dude , where are ya ? We need to discuss about the assignment. 

To ; Niall

What assignment ?

From : Niall

DON'T TELL ME YOU DIDN'T ATE YOUR MEDICINE LAST NIGHT! !!

To : Niall

I DID JUST NOW !! WHAT'S THE FUNCTION OF THIS PILL BY THE WAY ??

Why everyone freaked out when I ask something easy ? And why everyone seem to know this ?

From  : Niall

You will know , once you wake up from your sleep . Go to sleep harry . Message me when you wake up . Bye .

I frown and throw my phone onto the hard cold floor . And I think the pill in my body start to working and slowly  I closed my eyes and the darkness slowly take me .

(*Author notes . Confused ? Well , Niall pov will explain . )

Niall pov

I sighed when I sent the message . " Ni , what's wrong ? " Liam said while looking at me with his puppy eyes " Harry , he didn't eat his medicine last night ! I just figured it out when Anne suddenly text me saying he couldn't come because of his condition and yea he forgot about the assignment when I asked him . " I said, Liam frown and said " he will be okay soon once he wake up . Now let's discuss about this assignment. So I already create--" his word dissappear as long as my flashback come in .

Flashback 2 month ago

"Yeayy Niall Liam !! We're going to Doncaster !! Can't wait to go Cusworth Hall , Yorkshire Wildlife Park and a lot m - " " Harry , where is your luggage ? " Anne cutting harry words with chuckle and he pout . Me and Liam just laugh and he said " Mom , it's right here . Can't you see ? " Anne laugh and Gemma said " we don't want to hear your excited story Harold ! " Gemma showed him her tongue and all of us laugh . " Now , come on lads . Get in the car ! '' Harry ' dad yelled from the car and Liam and I headed to our car . " why don't you guys ride with us ?? " harry said when he open his car door " nah , we just follow behind your car , I'm excited to drive Liam ' cars . " I said excitedly cause it is the first time Liam allowed me to drive his car .