13

Louis Pov

There's nothing where ,
He used to lie ,
The conversation has run dry ,
That's what's going on ,
Nothings fine , I'm torn

I'm all out of faith,
This is how I feel ,
I'm cold and I am ashamed ,
Lying naked on the floor

Illusion never changed ,
Into something real ,
I'm wide awake and ,
I can see the perfect sky is torn
You're little late , I'm already torn

" Louis ? " my mom said as she get in with a sad look " yea ? " I said and put my headphones around my necks . " did you sleep today ? " my mom asked me curiously, and I think about it . Did I sleep ? hurm, I don't know.  I look at the window and realized it's already  morning . " from the look at your face , you didn't. Come , let's eat breakfast and after that I will make you eat sleeping pill . You need to rest Louis . Look at under your beautiful eyes , dark circle like a panda ! '' my mom tried lighten up the mood.  And I chuckle " isn't it cutey ? I love panda anyways!  " I grin and my mom smiled . " alright boo . Now , brush your teeth and come to the kitchen alright ? " I nod and she patted my laps and get up and start to leave .

I pull my wheelchair near my bed then slowly lift myself toward the wheelchair.  Once I was sat on my wheelchair,  I start to rolled it toward my bathroom.  Took a shower and all the things I need in the bathroom.

After showering , I head towards the kitchen . " Louis ! Come here . What would you like ? Milk or tea ? Sandwich or om- " " I want tea . Am not hungry " I said cutting my mom words . She nods and took a cup to fill my tea in it . Then she gave me . " um . At least eat one sandwich boo . I know you didn't eat dinner last night so please eat your sandwich just one ! " my mom give me her puppy face and I rolled my eyes " ugh . I will . But just 2 bites . I'm really not too hungry ! " I said . My mom took the sandwich and gave me . I took it and bite it .

" err mom . . The clock showed 9:35 am mom . Don't you need to go to library?  " I said . My mom shook her head and said " well , my partner wanted to take care of the library for the whole week by herself cause next week she wanted to go vacation and that's my turn for taking care the library for the whole week by myself.  So , this week , I'm free and I can keep you as my company ! " my mom smiled and I smile back .

" alright . I'm done eating ! Where is the sleeping pills ? " I said then my mom pout . " why ? Don't you want to be my company?  '' I laugh and said " of course I want . But you are the one who said ' you need to rest Louis ' am I right mummy ? " my mom nods and smiled . Then she got up and took the sleeping pill and a glass of water.  Then she gave me and I took it and swallow it with a water . " let me help you to your bedroom alright ! " I nod and she pushed my wheelchair towards my room.

Harry pov

"Sorry guys . I didn't mean to snap . It's just too much for me to take .  I'm really sorry " I said once I get dressed and was now in front of Niam in the parking lot . "  it's okay harry. We understand that . Now let's go " Niall said and Liam open the back door of the car for me . I get in and then my phone start to ring . I took out of my phone and scared look written my face . It was Mom . I declined the call because I'm afraid she will yelled at me again . I don't want that .

" you okay there harry ? " Liam asked me " yea . I am . Where should I sleep for today, tomorrow or might I say until I get a jobs and can afford to buy a flat for myself.  " I said sadly and Niall said " you can sleep at my house ! I have a 2 guest room and one of them will be yours room . I'm sure my parents wouldn't mind you staying there ! So no worries!  " Niall said smilingly and I nods " thanks " I mumbled .