19

Harry Pov

Louis looked shocked when I said I want to talk about my disorders . " what kind of disorders?  Are you hurting yourself?  Where did you cut ? Let me see !" He start to freak out and start to take my arm and search for any scars and he found none . He look at my eyes and said " is it on your thighs ? Take off your pants then ! " I burst out laughing and he looked confused ! But then he blushed .

" I'm sorry for laughing . But I don't do that Lou . Trust me . It's something else . " I said calmly . " what is - " " Bipolar disorder '' I cut Louis words and stay silence.
" when did you have those ? " he said while looking directly into my eyes . " I .. don't really know ... but the therapy said I have those .. I believe in them .. cause I've been having a mood swings more than I thought . Sometimes I was overly happy .. sometimes I was mad and any mood change I've been experience so ... yea I think it's back ..I thought I already recover from that .. but I  promise I will check to the doctors about this ! " I said reassuringly.

Before he said anything,  I cut him off " I'm sorry if I ever gets mad at you . I'm sorry if I said something that hurting you . Just please don't take it to your heart . Remind yourself that I wasn't myself that time and I don't really mean whatever I said alright ? Please I don't want to lose you just because of this disease. " He nods and smile " it's okay Hazza.  I understand you. I promise everything just going to be fine . Alright . Now let's go .. I'm kind of hungry ! " he said while rubbing his stomach " what do you want to eat ? No - " " shrimp noodles!  " he cuts my words with chuckle . " no you can't Louis . Remember what the doctor sa- " " alright . I know . Just teasing ya . " Louis said smirking at me .

He got up from his seat and pull me to stand . Then he wrap his arm around my hand and his head on my shoulder.  Then he said while we walking " I'm so tired styles . " I stopped walking but he pull me to keep walking " just hear me out . I'm not tired of walking.  I'm tired because of ... " " pardon ? " I said as Louis voice getting slower " nothing hazza.  I wonder if I can make it . I wonder if we can built a family before its too late . Haha it's silly to say that really. I'm sorry " he said sadly . I stopped walking and put my hand on his shoulder . He looks at the ground and I sigh .

I put my finger under his chin to make him look into my eyes. He have tears in his beauty faces . I wiped them away with my thumbs and kiss him with full of love . " don't cry love . Of course we can get married, then adopted a child then we could live happily . But I need some time . I need to graduate from this collage , only 1 year left tho then I will find a job and make a money so that we won't live in poor condition alright . I love you and I will never stop loving you . " I kiss him again and hugs him tightly. " I love you too hazza '' we kissed again for the third time today and I don't mind .

A few minutes later

" Lou , you have something on top of your lips ! " I said while looking at Louis . He ignore me and slurped his noodles into his mouth and I chuckle and get up from my sit and kissed him passionately.  I could taste the spaghetti that he ates and I don't feel disgusting of it , he tried to push me away but failing eventually so he let me kiss him.

But stopped before anyone can see us . Not that we are afraid of people know but it is because it's inappropriate to the children.  ''Wow that was wow " Louis said with widen eyes . I smirk and said " want to continue those at home , babe?  " Louis' eyes keep widen and I laugh even more.

Niall Pov

" Li , why zayn come over? What did he want this time?  " I asked after zayn left a few minutes ago . " Nothing honey . He just bored and decided to come back here to play fifa with me . That's all " Liam said without looking at me . His eyes over the TV , playing fifa . " you still let him come over after what he's done to Harry ? To us ? " I asked angrily.  
Liam stopped playing and wiped his face in frustrated . " He apologise right ? He sincerely apologise. Besides, he has his own reason why he do that . You'll never know if you guys decided to push him away ! " he said sighing but loud enough to my likings.