27

Thursday ( 16 / 08 )

" the moment of the truth "

Harry Pov

" hazza?  Wake up love . It's already nooon " I open my eyes and rubbed them when the sunlight hit my eyes . I groan and pull the duvet over my head . " seriously hazza ? Okay then . I will wake you up later . " I heard Louis said softly and I just nods cause I'm still tired and still sleepy . So , I continue to sleep .

Niall Pov

I just finish my class and now I'm with Liam , driving back home . But suddenly I got a text from Louis.

To : Niall
From : Louis

Do you still have class right now ?

To : Louis
From : Niall

No ... why ?

To : Niall
From : Louis

Wanna meet up at Starbucks?  Only you tho .... if liam wouldnt mind ?

I got nervous when Louis asked me to meet him at the Starbucks alone cause who know he want to tell me the truth when I waited for him like 2 month . I look at liam who is driving while singing to see you again .
" uh liam ? Can I meet Louis at the Starbucks?  " I asked him while slowing the volume of the radio .

" of course you can . Do I follow you ? " he asked without looking at me , his eyes focus on the road . " no . He just want to meet me alone .. so could you drop me there ? " I asked him slowly and he frown " alright .. I should wait for you in the car or I will just go home after I drop you ? " he asked me while making a U turn to the way to Starbucks .
" let me text Louis , wait " I said and start to text Louis .

To : Louis
From : Niall

Sure . No he doesn't . I'll be there in 6 minutes . Are you driving or what ?

To : Niall
From : Louis

Yes . But I'm kind of scared to bring people inside my car .. I'm not a good driver you know ....

To : Louis
From : Niall

Haha . I don't care . So you will take me home after that okay . See you there . Byeee

" Louis will sent me home . " I said simply and then we already arrive at the Starbucks and I kiss liam and get out of the car and wave at him goodbye . I go inside and saw Louis with a black hoodie, sitting in the corner with 2 cups of drink .

I tapped his back and he turn around and smile at me . I sat across him and he push the other cups to me " I order it for you, " he said simply . I nods and said " thanks . So ...... what do we talk about ? " I asked him while took a sip of the drinks .

" about my sickness ..... " Louis said shakily and that moment, I feel my breathing stop .

Harry Pov

I yawn when I wake up and stretch my body a bit . I look at the clock and it was 1 : 40 . Not that late I guess . I took my towel and go to the bathroom to take a quick shower .

~ 20 minutes later ~

I go out of our room and goes to the kitchen . This house seem quite than usual . When I'm about to open the fridge , I saw a sticky notes on it . I took it and read .

Hey fiance ♡ I go out with Niall at the Starbucks . So help yourself to make your own food . Bye . Love you. Louis x

I smiled and put the sticky notes back to the refrigerator.  Then I let out an apple to eat . I didn't feel hungry anyway . I wash it and walk to my room . Once I'm in my room , I switch the laptop on and bite my apple . When my laptop already on , I clicked my files that I put as Louis on the cctv.  There was like 10 or more of Louis saying something but I couldn't read it . So I decided to re watch and tried to understand what he say .