26

Wednesday  ( 15 / 08 )

2 month later .

Harry Pov

Harry : Tape 25 . Louis . This is your last bucket list . So what did you want to do before your life ends ?

Louis : aww this is the last one . Time moving fast .

Harry : louuuu *pout* I'm cutting that out or no I won't . It's too cute so move on .

Louis : alright . Oh urm.  I love you harry styles . I lo-

Harry : what are you doing ?

Louis : shh hazza. You ruining it . So urm alright . I love you sooo much harry styles . I'm glad I found your number inside the book that fell over my head . I remember the title of the book an it was " where is my prince charming " *chuckle*

Harry : why are you bringing this up lou ?

Louis : *ignoring him* the book fell on top of me like god want us to be together like we are meant to be together . Cause yea without a wind or shaking , the book just fell on top of me . So , I open the book and there was a paper that written by Harry here . His numbers and a little intro . At first I thought that he has no shame to do so but I'm really glad now that he done that .

Harry : aww really ?

Louis : really hazza . its not a whore to do so unless you put your nudes with a number on the book , that called a whore . But harry here is soo clever that he just put his number with an intro then put it inside the book that called where is my prince charming . It's too cute for me .

Harry : stop making me blush Louis !

Louis : then I text the number without hesitation. Because I'm just lonely boy who need some friend . I was paralysed that time , it was by an accident that causes my sisters and my dad died . Only me survive . We are on our way to pick mom from her works so just left me with mom .  The accident happen because of me .

Harry : no you not .

Louis : yes harry . If I didn't fight with my sister that time , the accident won't happen .

Harry : no lou , it's your dad car . The tyres blow out lou , then the emergency brake broken . So its none of your fault .

Louis : but I did accidently push my dad arm when he's driving. Anyway , I paralysed since that and when I come to school , my friend blame me for my sister death because he have a crush on my sister . Then he start to bully me physically and emotionally  . Then he outed me out in front everyone that I'm gay . And yea so I moved out and come here . I didn't go collage tho because it's traumatic to go there .. well for me . It's trauma .