31

The night of fifth September

Harry POV

" Love , wake up ! " I whispered slowly into Louis ears . He groans and patted me away " too early ! " he mumbles while pulling the duvet up his face again . I chuckled and said " honey , it's 7 pm not am ! Don't you remember what should we do tonight ? " I asked him while trying to pull the duvet off his face .

He then sit up and look at me " oh shit ! We've got dinner tonight haz ! Let's me take show-ouch ! " he squeezed his eyes while holding his head . " Lou , what's wrong ? " I asked him worriedly. " uh . It's ... my brain feels like squeezing or something like that .. ouch ! When you ate something cold too quickly , your brain might be ... ugh .. froze ! Something like that ! " he whimpers while squeezing his eyes.

I immediately took his pills from the cabinet and about to give it to him but it's too late , he fainted right in front of me .

Niall POV

Now , it's done !! I smiled and took a picture of it ! " we've done it Ni ! " Liam said happily while wrapping his hand over my waist . You must be wondering what have we done right ?

Well , it was the picnic that Harry asked us for help . We - my phone start to ring and it showed Harry . Well , he must be nervous about this picnic . I answered it happily

Niall : Helllo! We already done -

Harry : *sobbing*

Niall : hey , what's wrong ?

Harry : c-can y-you c-come to the h-hospital right n-now? P-please !

" Liam , we have to go to hospital ! " I said to Liam while running towards the car ,

Niall : breath for me Harry ! Calm down .

Harry : o-oh goddd!! What if -

Niall : none of that Harry !! Don't you dare to finish your sentences! Louis is strong and all of us knew that already !

Harry : But I should have brought him to the hospital when found him fainted this morning !

Niall : but -

Harry : *on the background* Anyone here for Louis Tomlinson ? Yes ! It's me ! Ni I have to go ! Bye

I do hope Louis will be okay .

Harry POV

" what's happen to him doctor ? " I asked quickly as soon as I approach him . " His cancer already spread to the other part of the brain that I'm afraid that will get to hard on him .  And I'm sorry for saying this that we predicted that he have only 2 month left for him to stay alive .. but Harry , I've been searching .. Harry ? Are you okay ? Harry ? Can you hear me . Nurse !! " that was the last thing I heard before the darkness took my vision .

Liam POV

When Niall told me to drive to hospital, I got panicked and worried about Louis . What if he won't make it then I won't be abl- " Liam ! Focus on the road !! " Niall half yelled . I focus back on the road and drive carefully .

10 minutes later

" We are here for Louis Tomlinson ! " the nurse look out for his name and said " is your friends Harry styles too ? " she asked and we both look confused and nods " Louis Tomlinson still in ICU room , meanwhile your friends fainted 5 minutes ago , he is in room 122 " " thank you nurse ! " Niall said while rushing to the elevator.

" it must have been a bad news . " Niall said when we got inside the elevator . " ni , don't say that ! " I warn him then he look at me with teary eyes " Harry won't be fainted if the doctor tell him something good , Li  ! " he said shakily . I wrapped my hand around his waist to calm him down .