29

The documentary . / third PoV

Louis and Harry decided to watch the documentary that was edited by Harry . Louis head was on harry chest while harry had his chin above Louis hair . They just cuddle and watch the documentary because they were on their lazy Sunday afternoon.

Importance Person in My Life
Life Is Vulnerable

The title appear on the screen.

Day 1 , tape 1 out of 25

Harry : hello everyone . This is the person that important in my life . He's my boyfriend and his name is Louis William Tomlinson , aged 23 . You ready lou ?

Louis : yes .

Harry : what's on your bucket list today ?

Louis : uh . Urm.

Harry : let's just say you only have a year to live your life . So what would you do before you gone ?

Louis : a year seem too long . How about 6 month ?

Harry : oh . right . Sure. What will you do then ?

Louis : I want to make people that know me live happily before I go .

Harry : and why is that ?

Louis : I don't want them to waste their times crying over my death body .

Harry : lou ? Are you being serious ?

Louis : yes hazza . I'm not saying that they shouldn't cry over my death body but I do hope they will move on with their life . Continue to find their happiness. Make their life time worth . Not wasting their time crying and become depressed . Like I'm not going to live happily up there when knowing my lover and my friends becomes depressed because of me . I don't want that .

Harry : and how do you make people around you happy then ?

Louis : well , I do talk some shit sometimes but I did make them laugh over it . I will try my best to make them happy .

Harry : alright . Do you have anything to say to the viewer ?

Louis : um , do whatever makes you happy. Don't give up yet . It's too early to give up . There are a lot of things to do before you upset about it . If you got a bad grade , then don't blame yourself for failing . Maybe you aren't great at studying but something else . Try to explore what makes you happy . If you good at singing so go audition for it . If you're pretty and handsome , try to get a job on modelling . If you're rich , open your own business. If you have nothing , then try to make yourself have something to do with your life happily . Don't ever give up love . That's rule of life. Never give up and be who you are . Thank you. .

What did Louis do in his daily days when he is in the bedroom, kitchen , living room and backyard? Let's see . . .

Places : bedroom

Louis was sleeping on the bed while hugging his teddy that he got from harry. He woke up at sharp 8 am everyday or even early than harry . He will take shower first and then goes to the windows seat to read his favourite book that he borrow from the library. He loves to read book when he is in his free time .

Places : kitchen

Louis will makes his tea without sugar everyday . Unless he's running out of tea . He couldn't live without his plain tea. Fun fact , the tea taste horrible without sugar . Trust me , I've tried it before . He doesn't eat unless I cook something for his breakfast. He's allergic to seafood but he love to eat shrimp . He's stubborn but well, he kind of obey me when I said no .