30

Alright . So , Louis pov will be back again . Wohoo

( 5 / 09 , Monday)

Louis pov

It's Monday , harry was at his collage and I left alone here . I sat on the window sit and look outside . I open the window and look at the skies . I put my finger on my lips and pass it up to the skies . Mom , dad , fizzy and lottie, I miss you . But it's okay , I will see you guys on December tho .

Harry bring me to the hospital the other day . He asked the doctor every single thing that he should be aware of my sickness.  I now know that why I got this sickness was from the accident. I knew it but I didn't think it will be serious like this .

On November, when the accident happen , my head was hit on the door , hard . I remembered that I whimper in pain as I slammed on the door and the door was broken and it makes me out of the door . Our car crash badly because of the tyres , the breaks and Harry family car that hit us .

I was in the hospital for a couple of weeks actually because my condition become worse . I got a broken ribs , paralysed from waist to my feet , my forehead was wrapped with bandage and my headache  were actually killing me . I remembered it all . It was just like yesterday. 

I remember when the doctor told me that my brain was bleeding and they already did the surgery for it but it still swollen. and my mom wasn't there at that time so I don't have no one to discuss about it but my stupid old self asked the doctor don't tell my mom about it and I want to get out of the hospital as soon as possible.  It stupid isn't ? The doctor against me but I already above 18 so decision is all mine. 

So when the doctor told me that when my brain wasn't treated so well , I wasn't shocked at all . It's my fault to make a stupid decision like that . I wish I could turn back time .

Harry isn't the same anymore. He never sleep . I know it . He pretend to sleep when he thought I already sleep . He got his eye bags on his pale skin.  His eyes is dull and his smile never reach to his eyes . He force his smile . Sometimes, I heard him cry in the middle of the night.  He would mumble ' don't leave me lou! ' it's make me sad .

If I didn't do the stupid decisions, I will never got this cancer . I will stay healthy and live with harry till we both old . Oh how I wish I could see harry faces when he is old . He must be the handsome old man ever ! I chuckle at the thought . But stopped when my head hurt so badly .

I put my hand over my head and my vision started to blurry . Oh I forgot to take my pill today . I took a deep breath and close my eyes , hoping I will regain my vision.  But when I open my eyes again , the world is spinning and without I notice , my body fell backward and that causes me fell down on the floor . It's hurt . And that's all I know before the black dots takes my whole vision .

Harry Pov

" harry.  Stop staring at your phone ! " Liam said when we are on our way to art class.  " my heart feel uneasy Liam ! It's must be something happens to lou!  " I said worrying about Louis . " he isn't a child harry ! I don't know what makes you so worry ! And apparently, my boyfriend too start to distance himself away from me . What's the matter ?? " Liam said angrily.  We haven't told Liam about it . " can we skip this class ? We will tell everything that you want to know ! " I said trying to find a reason to go home .

" Niall ? You've been hiding a secret from me ?? " Liam asked Niall and stopped at the middle of the hallway.  " I . . You should hear it from - " " enough.  I don't want to know.  " Liam cut niall words and walked away.  " that went well.  " niall sighed and walk away too . I stood there blankly . What just happened?